40

The warm water washed over his body, washing away all the foam from the bathtub just now.

 Why does it feel like the more you wash it, the more sticky it becomes? Chi Shu touched his arm, and it was clearly clear water, but occasionally he felt that the water turned into a sticky glue.

 But when he concentrated on looking at it, he found that it seemed to be his illusion. The water in front of him was just ordinary clear water.

 Probably because of the hallucinations again, Chi Shu wrinkled his nose, raised his slender neck for the last time, put on his bathrobe and walked out.

 What he didn't see was that after he left, the clear water that just flowed out slowly gathered on the ground to form a human shape, that face was very similar to Leng Yu's face, and he was greedily staring at the pond. In the direction of departure, the surging water flow on the ground defies the laws of physics and generally slides slowly along the path walked by the pond shrub.

 It appeared again, the feeling of being stared at, Chi Shu turned his head suddenly, but only saw the surging water on the bathroom floor slowly flowing down.

 "Is the drain a bit blocked?" Chi Shu muttered in a low voice and closed the bathroom door.

 The facilities in the ward were complete, and Chi Shu was so tired that he was not in the mood to explore these for the time being, so he went straight to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

 The room was extremely quiet for a while, and the moonlight outside the window quietly shone in through the gaps in the blackout curtains.

 It allowed people to vaguely see the indoor scene, and as Chishu closed his eyes, the originally neat room suddenly changed, like some kind of monster that had lost its disguise.

 Except for the bed he was lying on, countless things were moving in the darkness and wanting to approach him, and their blue eyes were staring at him without blinking.

 Chi Shu in the dream also seemed to have some feelings. He frowned uncomfortably, tossing and turning, his thick black and slender eyelashes trembling slightly, as if he would wake up at any time.

 The whispering in the dark stopped immediately, they didn't want to wake up the sleeping person on the bed, they just watched him quietly and greedily.

 Until another figure appeared, he had a faint blue-black halo under the moonlight, those things that appeared just now left in horror, and soon there was only that figure left in the bedroom, and he jumped onto the bed forcefully , silently wrapping Chi Shu in his arms.

 The liquid body swayed like waves, as if extremely excited, he kept lingering on Chi Shu's wrist, almost excitedly tying himself into a bowknot, but soon his movements stopped.

 With a guilty conscience, he took back the liquid that darkly extended in, and sneaked out of the bed.

 Chi Shu sneezed a little and woke up slowly, he touched his arm, it was cold, Chi Shu retracted his hand into the bed.

 He fell asleep drowsily, and in the second half of the night, he was not awakened by the cold feeling, but felt as if he was sleeping in the warm water, which was very comfortable.

 When he woke up, he was still reluctant to part with him, Chi Shu's toothbrush was in his mouth, staring at himself in the mirror, he frowned and turned down the collar of his clothes a little.

 For some reason, there were some red marks on his back. Could it be that the quilt was too hard, Chi Shu frowned.

 Leng Yu seems to be in a good mood today, he looked at Chi Shu and rolled his eyes, "Good morning."