01

Chi Shu soaked in the mermaid's special pool, and the knuckles of his hands holding the edge of the pool turned white. He looked at the guilt-ridden parents in front of him, and an indescribable nausea rushed up.

 "Ugh." He couldn't help retching.

 The expressions of the two kneeling by the pool froze, embarrassment and shame replaced the guilt just now.

 The pale-haired woman trembled and said, "Sun Shu, your father and I have never treated you badly these years, please, save your brother, he is only 15 years old, and he will not be able to spend the rest of his life in prison. "

 The man at the side wiped his face, gritted his teeth, and said, "Chi Shu, it's useless if it's Dad... Do yourself a favor and save your brother."

 The man said with a bang, and kowtowed to Chi Shu non-stop, with great strength, and after a while, bruise marks appeared on his forehead.

 Seeing this, the woman also wept uncontrollably and kowtowed continuously.

 Chi Shu bit his lower lip, and his slender eyelashes drooped slightly to cover his red eyes. He plunged into the water, and after a while, he floated up again with water stains all over his body. Sliding from the pink cheeks.

 He stared at the two of them for a while, then said in a cold voice, "I promise, I will go to the Marshal's Mansion, and discuss how much to sell with the people in the Marshal's Mansion."

 When Chi Shu said this, the expression on his face didn't fluctuate at all, he seemed to be indifferent, only the fish tail shaking constantly in the pool revealed his uneasiness.

 When the two people on the shore heard the words, they cried and laughed in embarrassment, "Sun Shu, I have wronged you, when you come back..."

 The woman took two steps on her knees and stretched out her hand to grab the shrub, but the young man took two steps back with his lips pursed. There was no expression on his stiff face, only those vivid eyes showed a bit of vigilance. He stared at the woman. The former mother said word by word, "I agree to your request, there is only one condition, I want to sever all ties with you."

 He looked straight at the woman, pulled the corner of his mouth reluctantly, and revealed a stiff and weird smile.

 The woman on the shore froze all of a sudden, and she turned her husband for help.

 "Okay." The man with his head bowed from before said hoarsely, and he actually agreed to Chi Shu's request.

 "Your mother and I are sorry for you." He hunched over and stood up slowly, his voice hoarse, "I'm going to draw up an agreement."

 After he finished speaking, he sighed and staggered out of the room.

 The small room became quiet all of a sudden, leaving only the shrubs soaking in the large pool. He dived underwater, curled himself up to the corner, and leaned against the hard pool wall to give him a sense of reality.

 He had just severed ties with his parents, and he would be alone in the future, Chi Shu looked down at the fish tail that he had just appeared not long ago.

 The silvery-white scales looked radiant underwater, and each piece seemed to have been carefully polished by God, neatly arranged on the slender and round fish tail.

 The two sides and the end of the fish tail are no longer pure silver white, but have some light blue scales.

 Chi Shu unconsciously reached out and touched his fish tail. Since he awakened as a mermaid, everything has been messed up.