21

Yang Yu snorted, "I want to come to class 2 today, can't I?"

 His expression was so arrogant that Chi Shu didn't react immediately.

 "It's not a special case that you can't skip classes. This is the school rule." The man's pale knuckles rested on Yang Yu's chest, deliberately biting the word "school rule" very hard.

 Chi Shu stood aside and looked at the two nervously. He looked at the meticulous teacher in a black suit, and at Yang Yu in his blue and white school uniform. The eyebrows and eyes of the two were surprisingly similar.

 No matter how it looks, it looks a bit like the spiritual body of the marshal, Chi Shu bit his lip and was a little tangled.

 Let's separate them first, the boy frowned and said timidly, "Teacher, it's time for class."

 The teacher's mind was shaken by the twinkling eyes. The man straightened his sleeves, and his frowning eyebrows relaxed a lot. "Well, you go back to your seat first, be good."

 Chi Shu nodded, hesitated on the spot, and winked wildly at Yang Yu.

 "Tsk." The black-haired boy kicked the door frame resentfully.

 The golden pupils contracted slightly, and he gave the teacher who was blocking him a fierce look, and turned to leave. Before leaving, he worriedly told Chi Shu that if someone bullied him and wanted to come to Class 1 to look for him, he would be next door.

 "If someone bullies you, you can come and tell the teacher, and the teacher will help you.

 Chi Shu had a natural awe of the teacher, and when he saw the other party speak, he nodded tremblingly, and his hands were nervously mingled together.

 "Hmm." He responded perfunctorily.

 There was only one seat left in the classroom, Chi Shu breathed a sigh of relief, and didn't need to ask other people where he was.

 Chi Shu sat back in his seat, and the teacher on the podium dutifully explained the math problems. Chi Shu was a little drowsy, but he still insisted on listening to the class.

 This time, as soon as he entered the classroom, he looked around for the rules placed in the classroom, and the class rules were conspicuously posted on the blackboard.

 There is only one: study hard and make progress every day

 Chi Shu didn't quite know what kind of attack he would receive if he violated the rules in the marshal's spiritual realm, so it's better to be careful in everything, and he clearly reminded himself to listen to the class carefully.

 The unstoppable drowsiness kept attacking his brain.

 Worried that he would fall asleep without knowing it, Chi Shu cruelly took the pen on the desk and poked the soft flesh on his arm.

 A small red mark appeared on the young man's white jade-like skin, which was a bit dazzling.

 From the corner of the eye, the teacher who caught a glimpse of Chi Shu's movements frowned, walked off the podium a few steps, and took the pen from Chi Shu's hand. He said with a serious expression, "What are you doing?"

 The fountain pen with a plastic casing was crushed by him. Chi Shu was terrified by the scene, and stepped on each other with his toes uneasily, "Teacher, I was a little sleepy just now."

 The young man seemed to be frightened by his black face. He looked at him with a pale face, his eyelashes fluttered like butterfly wings, his pale pink lips were tightly pursed, and his clear pupils looked at him nervously, like a broken bird accidentally shattered. A kitten who is overwhelmed by his owner's precious belongings.