73

"Um?"

Chi Shu felt the other person's hand gently hooking his chin, as if he was teasing the cats and dogs at home.

Won't you eat me? He was about to speak, but immediately closed his mouth tightly.

can not say! What should I do if I remind the other party?

Chi Shu raised her face and swept her bright red tongue across her lips.

Yu Shen's eyes lingered on the moist lips for a moment, and he observed the little guy in front of him with some novelty, as delicate as a doll.

"May I have your name."

He glanced at the red mark where the small sacrifice was made by the hard floor, frowned slightly, and threw the person into the bird's nest.

Chi Shu only felt his body swaying for a moment, and the next second he sank into a piece of soft fabric. Had he just seen a bird's nest?

He touched the quilt next to him, and his face suddenly turned a little pale. It is said that birds have the habit of bringing stored food to their nests.

Chi Shu froze nervously. Because he couldn't see his surroundings, his sense of touch seemed to be more sensitive. Something pulled him, and then he was stuffed into a pile of soft down feathers.

He carefully stretched out his hand and plucked it, and found a ball of soft feathers, which felt reassuring.

He had just been woken up and had been frightened for a long time. Suddenly he was thrust into such a reassuring environment, and Chi Shu fell asleep in a daze.

"Well."

A knock on the door woke up the sleeping Chi Shu.

He opened his eyes and found that he was the only one left in the temple, and the god who had just appeared had already disappeared.

He held a crystal clear feather in his hand, which looked very precious.

After knocking for a while, the door opened from the outside, and the priest he had just seen yesterday came in.

The tall man had a cold expression and seemed to lack any human emotion.

"I remember, you need to eat."

When she heard the word "eat", Chi Shu pulled the bird's nest and poked her head out, and heard a nasal sound because she had just woken up.

"Can I eat?"

He looked at the man with an expectant expression on his face, his eyes were bright and very cute.

"Um."

The other party stood not far away and responded.

Chi Shu stood up and wanted to go down, but suddenly frowned in distress, "I can't go down."

The little sacrifice's eyelids were slightly raised, and his round almond-shaped eyes looked straight at the man.

With a hint of helplessness.

Unfortunately, the person over there seemed to have not seen anything. He raised his eyelids and glanced at the feather in Chi Shu's hand, his expression a little gloomy.

"You can jump down."

Chi Shu glanced at the bird's nest, which was only slightly taller than his height.

It seems possible.

He clumsily climbed out on the inner wall, like a young cat trying to get out of his house.