15

"Can you get out?" Chi Shu obediently closed his eyes, "Why?"

 The young man raised his head slightly, showing his frail and fair neck unreservedly in front of the man, like a docile sheep who didn't know his situation at all, exposing his soft belly to a powerful hunter.

 Chi Shu seemed to hear the person who was holding him chuckle, and cold fingers went all the way up his neck.

 He leaned against the man's arms and didn't dare to move, because his eyes were covered, he didn't see that the white branches in the day had now completely turned into pitch black.

 Thick black branches lay across the boy's fair face, and his pale pink lips opened and closed.

 The soft lamb held his head up and obediently waited for the existence that bound him to answer his question kindly, but the other party didn't make a sound for a long time, and he opened his mouth with some doubts.

 Cold fingertips slipped along his lips.

 In the ear is the cold breath of the other party, as well as a word without any emotional fluctuations like muttering to himself, "It's hot."

 Chi Shu: "..."

 He wanted to purse his lips, and lightly bit that cold finger.

 Why do I always feel that I have encountered similar things before... It seems that it was when he was awakened and hugged Li Yu.

 Why do these people always like to stuff their fingers into other people's mouths? Chi Shu was a little annoyed, if it wasn't for the fact that the person in front of him was the spirit body of a marshal, he would have bitten down hard.

 But the person in front of him happened to be the master of this spiritual realm, so Chi Shu had no choice but to swallow his anger, and said pitifully, "Can you stop putting your finger in my mouth."

 "But I'm so cold." The man's cold face rubbed against his cheek, which sounded so pitiful.

 "You are so warm." The other party's sigh came from beside his ear.

 At this moment, Chi Shu realized that the man holding him seemed to have no heartbeat or breathing. He tried to touch the man's hand around his waist, but there was no pulse.

 Although the spirit bodies in the spirit domain cannot be regarded as real creatures, they still meet the basic biological standards. He remembered that Teacher Bai Xing told him that if he encountered a spirit body without a heartbeat, then that spirit body itself had no heartbeat. species.

 While talking, the man gently rubbed against the pond bean, as if seeking some kind of warmth. Is this the desire of the spiritual body?

 Every spiritual body will have something to desire, and the mermaid who enters the spiritual domain needs to find the real spiritual body in the sentinel spiritual domain, and use this desire of the spiritual body to introduce the spiritual body into his own spiritual domain for treatment.

 Chi Shu let the other party hug him and absorb the warmth from his body.

 After a few minutes, he groped to cover the man's hand on his waist.

 Taking a deep breath, he said with a trembling voice, "Do you want to visit my spiritual realm?"

 Chi Shu can already confirm that the person behind him is the real spiritual body of the marshal, the only big tree in the barren world.

 In addition to the difficulty of walking, the difficulty of finding this tree is actually not as big as that of Xiao Hei.

 The other party didn't answer his question, but used his current posture to directly hug him onto his lap.