31

His strength was worse than tickling in Lu Yu's eyes.

 The man looked down at the foot that was already held in his hand. The delicate arch of the foot bent into a beautiful arc, as if the owner was a little uneasy, and those round toes curled up nervously.

 Lu Yu slightly raised his eyes and glanced at Chi Shu, probably because of facial paralysis, the more nervous he became, the more expressionless the young man's face became, and the pair of amber eyes stared at him closely.

 Seeing him looking at him, his eyes lit up a little, and there was a pleading look in his eyes.

 "Can I dress myself well?" The voice was a little pitiful and trembling.

 The man's shoulders trembled slightly, and a few muffled laughter rolled out of his throat, "You were so fierce just now, huh?"

 Chi Shu's eyes wandered for a while, and his voice was a little soft but confident, "I didn't see your face at that time."

 "I look so scary?" Lu Yu deliberately scratched the soles of the boy's feet.

 Almost at the same time as the attack, the boy's eyes turned red, and he trembled unconsciously twice.

 "Don't...don't scratch." Chi Shu stared at Lu Yu nervously.

 The opponent did not move again, "Don't move."

 The man said something lightly, knelt on the ground on one knee, took the socks with lace on the side and put them on Chi Shu gently.

 The socks gradually covered the boy's jade-white skin, and the stockings covered the boy's knees. With the pale pink skirt, only the upper part could be vaguely seen.

 Lu Yu seemed to be dressing up his favorite doll, carefully adjusting every inch of folds.

 He even took out a golden wig and put it on Chi Shu's head.

 Chi Shu was not used to long hair, and always felt that the side of his face was extremely uncomfortable being shaved by long hair.

 So I can't help but wait for the instigator, Lu Yu.

 In Lu Yu's eyes, this look looked like a bad-tempered blonde princess waiting fiercely for him, which was extremely cute.

 He secretly took a deep breath, "You can go out now, do you need help?"

 Chi Shu, who was still angry, didn't want to pay attention to him at all, so he got up and walked out the door.

 The dressing room was very small, and he had already reached the door after walking two steps. Seeing that Lu Yu was still there, Chi Shu turned his head in doubt, "Lu Yu?"

 "Here we come." Lu Yu replied unhappily, looking at Chi Shu's short boots with some high heels with vague eyes, how could he walk so steadily.

 Lu Yu sighed quietly in his heart.

 The two fluffy balls falling on the pink boots swayed with the movements of the owner, very regularly.

 The kung fu boy he was thinking about was already standing in the middle of the studio, looking at him with a look of confusion, "What are you going to do next?"

 The boy put his hands behind his back, mingled his hands together, rubbed them nervously, and looked at the man helplessly.

 Lu Yu hooked the corners of his lips happily, and there was a sense of comfort when he spoke, "Please pose a few poses, I will look for inspiration."