08

A little helplessness flashed in the boy's eyes.

 These fish won't let him into the water, how can he find Xiao Hei.

 Chi Shu sat cross-legged on the island with his chin propped up, and a thought flashed through his mind not long after, that he seemed to have awakened as a mermaid.

 Why is it turned into a foot now? Chi Shu stared at his foot, looking at it blankly, and quickly turned into a fish tail.

 A wonderful feeling came from Chi Shu's toes, his thoughts seemed to have worked, and those white toes instantly turned into fish tails.

 However, the color of this fish's tail is a bit strange, the tail is glowing with a touch of soft black, which makes this silver-white tail a bit more enchanting.

 But Chi Shu was not in the mood to care about this now, he jumped into the water with his tail flicking, and he didn't feel the hostility of these fish towards him from the very beginning.

 Instead, the emotions conveyed by these fish are love.

 He was swimming aimlessly in the sea, and when he encountered a fish, he looked at it carefully, but unfortunately, he failed to meet Xiao Hei after a long time.

 Fortunately, there are not many fish in the surrounding area, so it is not a problem to look at the pond shrubs one by one.

 Looking at each fish carefully, Chi Shu floated on the surface of the sea in doubt, and he frowned somewhat tangled, why, there is no Xiao Hei here.

 Probably because his face was paralyzed since he was a child, all the children thought he was a freak and were unwilling to make friends with him, and Xiaochi Shu could only play by himself. Chi Shu's patience was surprisingly good.

 He didn't give up, since his brain was not very good and he couldn't see any patterns in the fish in front of him, so he checked them one by one again.

 It's a pity that no matter how he searched, there was no trace of Xiao Hei, Chi Shu let out a sigh of relief.

 The silver fish tail flashed across the sea, and he returned to that piece of land and lay down. In this piece of sea, this piece of land gave him the most at ease feeling.

 He lay on it, yawned, feeling sleepy for some reason.

 Probably because he had spent too much energy just now, the boy lay on the island with his two white and slender legs crossed, his breathing gradually became steady.

 The regular heartbeat seemed to be urging him to sleep.

 heartbeat?

 Chi Shu opened his eyes in confusion, where did the heartbeat come from? He touched his heart, and the voice was wrong.

 The closest place he was to just now was this piece of land.

 Could it be... this small island is Xiaohei, Chi Shu felt a strange and unbelievable feeling in his heart, but it seemed that only this explanation could explain the current situation.

 He went into the sea again and circled the island carefully.

 The island seemed to be in the shape of a fish, the boy's eyes lit up immediately, and a joy of solving the puzzle surged in his chest.

 Very good! He found Xiao Hei!

 A flash of joy flashed in Chi Shu's eyes, the direction of the fish head, Chi Shu recalled the areas he just swam through, and the shape of the island was outlined in his mind.