47

Chi Shu was pulled by Li Yu, who clicked twice on Zhi Nao. When they walked out of the community, a popular aircraft stopped in front of them.

"Chichi, come up quickly." Li Yu pulled him in. Due to the model of the aircraft, the back seat was not spacious.

As soon as Chi Shu sat in, he found that his legs were tightly pressed against Li Yu's legs, and the heat from the tall boy's body spread to him as if there was no obstacle.

He was not used to such a close distance, so he tried to do something outside. Unfortunately, the location of the aircraft was too narrow. Even if he tried his best to lean out, the distance between him and Li Yu did not become smaller at all. Instead, it seemed to become even smaller. Closer.

"Sit over a little bit."

After moving for a long time, Chi Shu realized that every time he moved a little, Li Yu on the side also moved closer. However, the other party's movements were relatively hidden, so Chi Shu didn't notice it for a while.

Li Yu was incredibly thick-skinned at this time. He completely ignored Chi Shu's accusation and confidently opened one of Zhinao's menus, innocently saying, "Chichi, I just want to see what to eat with you." ."

Chi Shu: "..."

He was so squeezed that he could hardly sit upright. The tall boy was like a clingy cat, still trying to squeeze in on him.

"Go a little further."

Chi Shu pushed his face, frowning, a little unhappy.

Li Yu now seemed like a hearing-impaired person, showing the menu on his brain to Chi Shu's eyes, "What would Chi Chi want to eat?"

Just now he said that he wanted to eat at the highest restaurant, because before brother Chi finished his college entrance examination, Chi's father took him to the highest restaurant to reward him.

Chi Shu was extremely envious at the time. He remembered that he was sitting on the sofa and watching his parents holding his brother's hand and going out.

They looked at him with a look that seemed a little apologetic, "Chichi is sorry, I only have three experience tickets, so I can't take you there."

Chi Shu was dazzled looking at the dishes on the menu. When the car drove to the entrance of the hotel, Chi Shu suddenly lost interest in the restaurant that towered into the clouds and the top floor was suspended in mid-air.

He tugged on Li Yu's sleeve, pursed his lips, and looked at him innocently, "I suddenly don't want to eat here anymore."

Li Yu retracted his half-laid foot and came to his side. He deliberately wrapped one hand around him and pinched his face, "Then where does the baby want to eat?"

"Want to eat beef noodles."

Li Yu's expression showed a bit of confusion.

"It's the beef noodles at the school gate." That noodle shop is very famous in the school, and some people even climb over the wall to go out of school in order to eat there.

Chi Shu likes to eat the beef noodles there, and the stall owner and his wife are also one of the few people in his high school life who are very friendly to him.

"good."

Li Yu didn't ask him why he suddenly didn't want to eat. He smiled almost indulgently, rubbed his slightly cold cheek with his thumb, and motioned to Sijing in front of him to change direction.

It was almost midnight when we arrived at the beef noodle restaurant.

The small restaurant was very simple. Chi Shu walked in with familiarity, and Li Yu followed closely behind him, carefully protecting him from falling.