25

Chi Shu was at a loss for a moment, and after realizing what Li Yu said, his face immediately flushed, "You...shameless!"

 He was obviously very angry, but back and forth, he would only swear a few words that were not painful.

 Li Yu, who said the words of tiger and wolf, seemed very calm. He used his body to separate a small space in the bath, trapped the young man in it, and said confidently, "Didn't you just say that? You and the marshal had an affair. Relationship."

 Li Yu's voice was a little funny.

 Chi Shu opened his lips weakly, and then closed them tangledly. For a long time, he didn't know how to answer these words, "I didn't seem to mean that just now."

 "Marshal and I have no... no..." The young man blushed, unable to say the two words that made him ashamed.

 "Yeah, I'm very surprised. It's just that, touching the tail of a fish turned into an improper relationship? Huh?"

 "I... Teacher Bai Xing said that the mermaid's tail can only be touched by the bound sentinel, and not only the fish's tail." Chi Shu muttered, and then realized with some belatedness, "How do you know that I was Touched the tail of the fish."

 Li Yu suddenly shortened the distance between the two of them, rubbing the tip of Chi Shu's nose affectionately with his nasal bone, and hit the young man's face with his warm breath, "Xiao Chi is so smart, guess for yourself?"

 Chi Shu stared blankly at the man in front of him, thinking of the things that happened after he came here.

 Only Li Yu doesn't need to wear protective clothing here, he smells very similar to the marshal.

 Li Yu should be about the same age as him now. The marshal has been fighting for many years. His real age is the confidential information of the empire, but he has been fighting in the empire for more than ten years.

 The grade is definitely not young. If you look closely at Li Yu's outline, it is somewhat similar to the teacher in the spiritual realm and Yang Yu. In this way...

 Chi Shu suddenly wrinkled his face with pain in his eyes, and his pupils constricted in disbelief. His mood now is extremely complicated.

 "Li Yu..." He hesitated and called out the boy's name.

 "What's the matter?" Li Yu looked at him with an extremely gentle expression, a few smiles appeared in his eyes, and he looked at the young man's tangled appearance with great interest.

 Looking at Li Yu's smiling eyes, Chi Shu lowered his head in embarrassment, thinking of what he said to Li Yu just now, he wished he could find a hole to get in.

 But now he is trapped in the small space separated by Li Yu's body, unable to resist, unable to escape.

 Chi Shu suddenly recalled those things that happened in the mental space.

 At that time, he was imprisoned in his teacher's arms and couldn't move. At his feet was the fanatical Yang Yu. He had no choice but to wrap his arms around the teacher's neck and negotiate with them tremblingly. "Fish tails can be touched, but not other things... ..."

 He tugged at the teacher's already somewhat messy sleeves, looked up at him, his eyes were full of dependence.

 "Okay." The teacher stared at Chi Shu closely, and glanced at the ground meaningfully, "But he doesn't seem to want to agree, why don't you be more aggressive?"

 Chi Shu has already felt it. Unlike the teacher's restraint, Yang Yu, who exposed his nature, did not hide his nature. His rough hands were stuffed into the loose trousers, and he rubbed his slender legs. Chi Shu moved his feet and was caught. The other party kicked the foot on his chest hard.