13

The dazzling sunlight came in from the window, and the mechanical voice reminded him, "Mr. Chi Shu, it's already twelve noon, I think it's time for you to get up for lunch."

 Chi Shu was a little uncomfortable from the noise, turned over, and covered his head with the quilt.

 After a long while, he dragged the dry quilt and sat up. Looking at the familiar room in front of him, his pupils suddenly constricted. Isn't he awakened as a mermaid?

 Is it all a dream?

 Chi Shu pinched his face.

 "Mr. Chi Shu, is there something wrong with you?"

 The familiar voice of the robot butler rang in his ears. Chi Shu belatedly looked at the robot butler who was shorter under the bed. He blinked, "Why are you getting shorter?"

 The butler's red eyes flickered, and then he complained a little aggrieved, "The marshal changed my original handsome machine shape into the current one."

 Chi Shu reached out and touched the butler's rounded head, muttering to himself, "It's actually not bad, I think it's quite handsome."

 "Really?"

 The butler walked around in front of him, looking a lot happier, and a smiley symbol appeared on the electronic screen.

 "certainly!"

 After accepting the compliment, the butler was much more excited than before, and took out the breakfast of Chi Shu from his machine and set it up.

 Chi Shu lifted the quilt and wanted to get out of bed, "I'll go down and eat."

 The moment his toes touched the ground, he immediately retracted, an indescribable tingling sensation spread from his toes, and Chi Shu looked at his feet.

 Looking at the robot butler suspiciously, he said tremblingly, "After awakening a mermaid, will my feet hurt like a mermaid?"

 Chi Shu touched his feet with a sad expression on his face.

 The robot butler looked at him, red eyes flashed twice, "No, mermaid walking is no different from other people, because you have just awakened, so your feet will be more fragile."

 Only then did Chi Shu heave a sigh of relief, and looked at the housekeeper, "Then when will I be able to walk normally?"

 "According to reports, after three days, your feet will return to normal without tingling when walking."

 "Oh." Chi Shu replied blankly, and then asked Li Yu's whereabouts like a housekeeper embarrassedly. He vaguely remembered that he seemed to be dragging him to do some excessive things when he was awakened.

 The butler The butler robot didn't answer his question in time this time. He paused for a moment before replying, "Mr. Li Yu has gone on a mission, and the return time is uncertain."

 Chi Shu snorted, looking a little disappointed, he thought he would be able to see Li Yu when he woke up this time.

 "This is a gift from Mr. Li Yu."

 The housekeeper handed Chi Shu a small box, which was a hollowed-out circular bracelet, shaped like a bell on the outside. Chi Shu touched the bracelet with a puzzled expression.

 "What is this bracelet for?"

 "It's where your Awakening Pearl is placed."

 The robot butler said as he handed a silver pearl to Chi Shu.