79

Chi Shu finally spoke, with his head lowered, like a prisoner about to be judged by the gods.

"Can I ask you to give me a kiss?"

Chi Shu touched his belly, and his fingertips happened to touch Yu Shen who was still touching his belly.

His body temperature, which was slightly higher than that of ordinary people, made his fingertips even colder.

He didn't dare to look at Yu Shen, or even try to capture the whereabouts of his figure as usual.

Yu Shen, who had not responded for a long time, made Chi Shu a little flustered. He couldn't help but move his fingers to confirm the other party's existence.

His fingertips quietly touched the back of the man's hand, and when he felt that he was still there, he shrank back like a snail.

Shrinking halfway, Chi Shu found that someone was holding his hand.

Yu Shen easily pulled him and put him in his arms.

"Who told you?" He asked deliberately.

Chi Shu shrank his neck and felt guilty.

After hesitating for a while, he finally spoke in a low voice, "It's a sacrifice."

After he finished speaking, he immediately closed his mouth, as if he was no longer the little traitor who betrayed the priest.

Sure enough, Yu Shen gently pulled his cheek and called out affectionately, "Little traitor."

The god holding him seemed to have forgotten his request.

Chi Shu had no choice but to remind him.

"So anxious?"

Chi Shu pursed her lips, feeling like a ruffian trying to take advantage of the gods.

"Just give me a mark. I won't secretly take advantage of you."

Chi Shu said it very seriously, as if she was really afraid of taking advantage of him.

Yu Shen chuckled and said nothing.

Chi Shu felt his chin being gently lifted.

"Open your mouth."

He heard the other party order him.

So he opened his mouth obediently, and the tip of his bright red tongue was looming.

Because he was covered by the blindfold, he couldn't see that the eyes of the god holding him were filled with a thick layer of blood.

There are many black lines on the corners of the eyes and eyebrows.

If his eyes were not covered by the ribbon, Chi Shu could recognize that these lines resembled the mark of the snake god on his waist.

He opened his mouth for a long time, but didn't wait for the man's movement. He just wanted to close his mouth.

A pair of big hands suddenly grabbed his chin, making the gap between his lips wider, revealing the fresh insides.

Before she had time to react, the man's strong lips followed her.

The kiss was like chewing something very delicious. As soon as it came up, he bit his lip hard, and the sharp teeth tore a small scar on it.

Chi Shu was stunned by the kiss.

Why does the usually gentle Lord Yugami look like this when kissing?

He suddenly regretted it and tried to push it, but found that the man didn't move at all.