12

Compared with the guards who were half-kneeling on the ground, the robot butler was still standing on the ground as usual, his red eyes flickered for a moment, and then dimmed.

 At the same time, the mechanical sound of the isolation room sounded, "Marshal, please calm down, are you sure you want to meet your trainer in the same way?"

 The voice just now fell silent, there was no sound echoing in the empty isolation room, and the dazzling red light of the alarm slowly stopped.

 Zhinao was a little speechless, "He is your trainer. When he is fully awakened, he will come to heal you, and then you can really see him."

 "Your condition is getting worse, it is recommended to enter sleep mode as soon as possible."

 No one answered him, Zhinao looked at Li Yu who had entered a dormant state on the instrument, and unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief. Outside the isolation room, the data stream in the butler's eyes flashed, and the red eyes flashed back to his original alertness look like.

 Everyone by the pool also felt the powerful spiritual power. They half-supported their bodies without slipping and fell to the ground, and looked in the direction of the isolation room in horror.

 Bai Xing was the one with the highest level of spiritual power among these people, he felt the most pressure, and unconsciously looked at the two people in the pool.

 Li Yu's face, which was originally blurred in his eyes, suddenly became clear. His pupils shrank, and he finally remembered who Li Yu was. He was not a breeder with special abilities at all.

 He is the biological mecha of the marshal. When the marshal was seriously ill, he used to drive this biological mecha to fight.

 Bai Xing's eyes became more and more frightened, why, he tapped his head, why didn't he realize this matter for so long before.

 His eyes once again turned to Chi Shu, the young man who was carefully embraced by the marshal, the lights in the pool had been completely extinguished, and Bai Xing looked at the seemingly calm pool.

 He tried to use his mental strength to take a look, and his bad face became paler and paler, and there were all dark shadows swimming in it.

 Countless shadows wrapped around the two of them, and Li Yu's body was connected to the direction of the isolation room by countless tiny black silk threads.

 Shirahoshi was so frightened by the scene in front of him that he stopped breathing for a moment.

 what are these things...

 Bai Xing panted heavily, as if his neck was tightly wrapped by those black silk threads, and countless shadows danced around him.

 "Ah!" Bai Xing screamed while covering his head.

 He waved away the person in front of him, "Go away!!!"

 The originally clear-faced young man ran towards the gate of the Marshal's Mansion with a ferocious face.

 I have to leave here, Bai Xing couldn't help but glance back when he was leaving, those black shadows ignored him, they all flocked to the same direction.

 In the pool where Chi Shu was, Bai Xing looked at the silk thread gradually forming a black cocoon, rushed out of the Marshal's Mansion without looking back, and then fell to the ground exhausted.

 The guards guarding here carefully helped Bai Xing up, and the expression on his face unconsciously became serious.

 "Polluted by the marshal's spiritual power, take him to treatment quickly."