32

Probably because he was frightened during the day, Chi Shu didn't sleep well at night, he always felt something slippery and sticky wriggling in his quilt, but every time he woke up profusely sweating, the quilt covering his body was still the same as before The warmth, even covered him with sweat.

 Chi Shu was in a daze and planned to continue sleeping, but his fingertips brushed his forehead inadvertently, and it was dry.

 He woke up suddenly, he was so hot, why didn't there be any sweat on his forehead...

 The boy tremblingly stretched his hand into the quilt, and after he realized this, the temperature in the quilt suddenly disappeared, leaving only a piece of damp and cold.

 He rolled down neatly, the old-fashioned kerosene lamp in the room was flickering faintly, he panted heavily, staring at the huge black shadow on the wall.

 Fear gripped his heart, almost making him unable to think, and he could only act according to his instinct.

 He opened the door with trembling hands, and the corridors of the castle were lit at night, and Chi Shu ran all the way to the door of Lu Yu's room.

 "Lu Yu!"

 He was breathing quickly, unable to utter a word, as if he could only shout these two words, under the dim light of the kerosene lamp, the black shadows on the ground surged rapidly, rushing towards him, almost touching The moment he touched his toes.

 The door of Lu Yu's room opened, the black shadow stopped suddenly, and there was a sharp scream, the thing exploded completely, and the lights in the corridor brightened a lot.

 "Okay, it's gone." Lu Yu was hidden in the shadow of the crack of the door. Chi Shu couldn't see his expression clearly, but felt that his voice was a little cold.

 "What was that just now?"

 Chi Shu glanced at the direction of the corridor with lingering fear, his vigilance was relaxed a lot due to the ease he had been in all along, and he almost forgot that this was the spiritual realm of a sentinel on the verge of losing control.

 In addition to the weird spiritual body, there are also those unknown pollutions.

 Lu Yu glanced at the shivering young man, who was wearing flax-colored pajamas, with no trace of blood on his delicate face, and two teardrops on his long black eyelashes that couldn't fall off.

 "It's a devil." The man glanced at the boy's bare feet, his thick black eyebrows were slightly knitted together, a little unhappy.

 The young man raised his drooping head, probably because he cried too much today, the corners of his eyes were as red as if dyed with rouge, he looked at Lu Yu as if he was looking at his savior, with some anticipation He asked eagerly, "Then... will that thing come out tonight?"

 "Not necessarily." The person inside the door chuckled, "I'm not sure if he will come out again."

 The boy's heart sank all of a sudden, he hesitated on the spot, his expressionless face seemed to show no fear, but his eyes began to gradually become foggy.

 "If you're really scared, you can sleep with me."

 The ferocious hunter finally revealed his true colors, under the cold voice, there was an unconcealable desire hidden.

 "Can I sleep on the sofa?" Chi Shu asked cautiously, the dark light at night made him completely unable to see the man's expression clearly.

 The other party sighed softly, and said regretfully, "But what if I don't have a sofa in my room?"