28

"Don't you like those clothes?" Lu Yu brought Chi Shu into the studio with force, "These are the clothes I specially prepared for you."

 The man's chin rested on his shoulder, and his whole body was tightly pressed against him. Chi Shu could almost feel the vibration of his chest when he spoke.

 "Can I not wear it?" Chi Shu asked weakly.

 "No." The man held him in his arms, and took his hand to touch one of the cheongsam-like clothes, "Look, there are still clothes with a lot of fabric here."

 He whispered softly in Chi Shu's ear, using the most gentle means to lure the little lamb into his trap, and brought him a sumptuous dinner.

 The little lamb glanced at the normal but overly gorgeous clothes, and nodded hesitantly, "Then let me have a try?"

 Seeing that the little lamb was still hesitant, Lu Yu added fire, "I only need to draw two pictures a day, and you only need to wear fourteen pieces of clothes in seven days. I promise, you can choose which clothes to wear."

 The devil made such a promise on the lips of the little lamb.

 Chi Shu always felt that there seemed to be something wrong, but he nodded and agreed to the other party's request.

 "Can I stop painting today?" Chi Shu looked at the devil and bargained with him in a low voice.

 "Of course, I would like you to stay here for a while longer." The man blinked and said sincerely, "If you want, you can live here forever."

 Chi Shu hurriedly shook his head, "No need."

 "Alright then." Lu Yu sighed regretfully.

 "Do you want to go to Devil City? The amusement park here is quite interesting. I think you will like some items."

 "Is it possible?" Since he was a child, no one has taken him to an amusement park on purpose. Although this is in the spiritual realm, Chi Shu is still shamefully moved.

 "sure."

 Lu Yu led him downstairs, and the butler who had already prepared the carriage respectfully stood beside the carriage, "Master, the queen please get on the carriage."

 Chi Shu: "?"

 He got into the carriage with Lu Yu, tugged at his sleeves, "What did he call me just now?"

 "Queen." Lu Yu's expression was so calm.

 Chi Shu hesitated for a while, and then asked, "Is the queen here the one who has a close relationship with the king?"

 The boy's face was paralyzed with question marks.

 "certainly."

 Lu Yu gave him an affirmative answer.

 Chi Shu wanted to ask again, but Lu Yu had already pulled him out of the car, "Come down quickly, the amusement park is here."

 A colorful amusement park appeared in front of Chi Shu, half of which were cute little animals with furry ears attracting guests, and half of which were weird-looking clowns wandering around in the amusement park.

 Chi Shu walked towards the little animals without hesitation.

 Those clowns reminded him of the powerless horror of the auction.

 Lu Yu followed obediently.

 Chi Shu is relatively timid, but he likes to challenge some seemingly scary projects.