72

When Chi Shu woke up, he felt shaken violently. He struggled to get up and tried to open his eyes.

His eyes were covered by something, it was pitch black and he couldn't see anything. He wanted to reach out and touch it, but a tinkling sound rang out.

Something was tied around his hands, strangling him painfully.

"Hiss." He cried out in pain.

Unable to see or touch, he could only be bound to the ground.

The black cloth was gradually soaked with water stains, and the wet cloth covering his face made him even more uncomfortable.

"Is anyone there?" he called in a low voice.

No one responded to him.

Chi Shu, who gradually became tired from crying, leaned on the hard wooden board and fell asleep, and the shaking feeling gradually stopped.

It finally shook, and the shaking feeling finally stopped.

Chi Shu, who was leaning against the wall, didn't pay attention for a moment, and his head hit the wooden board with a bang.

"Hmm." He groaned a little aggrievedly.

"Take him in." Through the thick blinds, a faint light came through.

He heard the sound of the wooden door being pulled, and the faint voices of two rough men.

"Where are you? Who are you?" He asked timidly, but no one answered him.

He could only feel that the place where he was was shaking again, as if someone was slowly moving him down.

Followed by a flattering voice, "This is the sacrifice chosen by Master Yugami this year."

Feather God? What is this.

Chi Shu frowned in confusion.

He shook his head from side to side in confusion, trying to continue communicating with these people, "Excuse me, what are you talking about? Can you let me go first?"

He twisted his body, which was starting to go numb from being unable to move for so long.

Still no one answered him. Instead, one hand held his chin, as if buying some livestock, and pulled his face to look left and right.

Chi Shu broke away a little uncomfortably, feeling that her cheeks were sore from the rough skin.

"Good condition."

He heard the old voice describe it like this.

"Move in, this is this year's Holy Feather."

Is this being sold? What are they going to do?

Countless miserable lives after being trafficked flashed through Chi Shu's mind.

"Your future responsibility is to serve Lord Yugami here."

The box was placed on the ground, and the surroundings gradually became quiet. He could only hear his increasingly louder heartbeat, his rapid breathing, and the black cloth in front of him was suddenly pulled off.

When he first saw such strong light, his eyes couldn't help but shed some physiological tears.

He squinted his eyes slightly to adjust to the light in front of him.

"Shower and change clothes."

An old voice came from beside him.

Chi Shu turned his head warily and found a well-dressed and energetic old man staring at him.