27

Chi Shu couldn't see the people outside clearly, he was eager to know if that person was the spirit body of the marshal.

 He rubbed his eyes, and his vision finally gradually changed from blurred to clear.

 At this time, the man outside had already opened the cage door and walked in. He turned his face to look at the oval-faced monster with a calm expression.

 The oval-faced monster seemed to have seen something terrifying, bowed its body, and retreated with small steps.

 Only Chi Shu and the man were left in the room.

 Chi Shu stared at the person in front of him with a vigilant expression and a touch of curiosity.

 "Hello." The young man looked at him timidly, with a disturbed expression, his hands tightly clutching the sheet, his amber pupils were full of curiosity about him.

 The man walked up to him, bent down slightly, and gently rubbed his earlobes with his bony fingertips.

 "Hello, my little angel."

 He squinted his eyes, showing some satisfaction on his face.

 Chi Shu opened his mouth to say something more, but the man had already hugged him by the waist.

 He wrapped his arms around his neck subconsciously.

 "Be good, and take you home." The man lowered his head, his dark purple pupils stared at him closely, and his tone was somewhat doting.

 The moment his palm touched the opponent, Chi Shu felt a mental wave similar to that of a marshal. This person's mental wave was different from that of the teacher and Yang Yu.

 Chi Shu couldn't tell, the man's mental fluctuations were as if the abyss was staring at you, it was frightening, Chi Shu didn't dare to continue sensing, he gasped softly.

 His face, which was already pale, now has no trace of blood.

 The road that the man took him out was very different from the one that those monsters took him. It was no longer the same white color, but this road was shining with gold and inlaid with gemstones of various colors.

 There are very few lights here, and the light is almost refracted by the surrounding gems.

 The colorful passage made Chi Shu's eyes hurt, and he consciously buried his face in the man's neck.

 "What's wrong?" The other party touched his head with a worried tone.

 "It's too flashy." Chi Shu was stuffed around his neck, and his hands around the man tightened a bit.

 "You're really squeamish." Hearing this comment, Chi Shu had become accustomed to it, and now he didn't even bother arguing with the man, so he directly changed the subject.

 "What's your name?" The boy's breath sprayed on the man's neck when he spoke.

 "Lu Yu."

 "oh."

 The chirping little sparrow seemed a little tired. He buried his face in his chest as a matter of course, and yawned a little, with a lazy voice, "I'm sleepy, I'll sleep for a while."

 Chi Shu has been tossing around here for a long time. He was tormented by the clown's laughter for a long time on the stage, and he felt sleepy for a long time. Now that he is safe, the sleepiness naturally surged up.

 Not long after, the sound of shallow breathing sounded.

 Lu Yu lowered his head and glanced at Chi Shu, who was sleeping peacefully, the corners of his lips curled unconsciously, exuding a cheerful expression.