69

"Chichi, I have packed your things for you. Check to see if you missed anything."

Meng Meng, who had been dodged by him just now, finally came over.

When he saw Chi Shu's red and swollen lips, he couldn't help but open his mouth and wanted to say something, but Zhou Zhen next to him stabbed him fiercely.

Meng Meng immediately shut up and forced himself to look away from Chi Shu's horrible lips.

Seeing that Meng Meng didn't say anything, Chi Shu breathed a sigh of relief, reached out to take his things, looked through them, and said, "No more."

"It's okay if it doesn't happen. The aircraft is already outside."

The dean sent them out of the institute. After a long time, he finally couldn't hold it back and said, "The door of the Central Research Institute will always be open to you."

Meng Meng turned around suddenly, put Chi Shu behind him, and sneered, "You'd better repair your road more."

He snorted and pulled Chi Shu onto the aircraft.

Zhou Zhen and the dean were immediately shocked by his words. They looked at each other with the same meaning in their eyes.

Someone actually believed Chi Shu's reason just now?

As it turns out, more than one person believed it.

The little researcher next to him also said with a serious face, "Grandpa Dean, it's time to fix it. It would be bad if someone else keeps falling down like Mr. Chi Shu in the future."

The dean and Zhou Zhen were both speechless.

Chi Shu sat in his seat and listened to Meng Meng asking about his injuries distressedly, "Did you get hit anywhere else?"

Chi Shu was embarrassed by what he saw. He lowered his head and said with a guilty conscience, "No, I just bumped my lip."

"It's okay." Meng Meng showed a relieved expression, and did not forget to add a bad word about the institute, "The feng shui here is not good, and the roads are not good either."

"Look at the shape of your mouth today."

Meng Meng's serious look made Chi Shu's ears turn red. He hummed in shame, not embarrassed to refute him.

Seeing Zhou Zhen and Bai Xing sitting nearby with suppressed smiles on their faces, Chi Shu's face turned redder and she silently hugged the big microphone in her hands.

After finally reaching the school, he immediately got off the aircraft and said, "I'm going back."

He looked so furious, as if someone was chasing him from behind.

Meng Meng sighed, "The institute must have suffocated our Chichi."

Zhou Zhen and Bai Xing gave him a confused look.

Bai Xing frowned and got off the aircraft. It was really hard to understand why he would accept such a person into the research room.

Bai Xing raised his head slightly and squinted his eyes slightly when he was hit by the sun. He vaguely felt that when he took him in before, he was also hit by the sun and had something wrong with his eyes.

Zhou Zhen followed behind and patted Meng Meng on the shoulder before going down, kindly reminding him, "You should watch more romance movies in the future."

Meng Meng slapped his hand away, "What kind of romance movie are you watching? I have that time. Why don't I go to the laboratory to do research?"

He glanced at Zhou Zhen with disdain and felt that he was exuding the fragrance of struggle, "You should learn more from me and stop thinking about love and love all the time."