64

Chi Shu felt an inexplicable sense of shame when the word "mate" came from someone else's mouth.

How could he have any personal guards... Chi Shu lowered his eyes and looked at Wu Wei expressionlessly, who was laughing and turning forward and backward.

"Chi Xing, does your brother have some delusional disorder?" Wu Wei wiped away his tears from laughing, "He didn't even look at himself, he just collapsed with a dead face..."

Chi Shu was not good at arguing with others, and he didn't want to pay attention to Wu Wei. The other party's unscrupulous eyes made him very uncomfortable.

"Get out of the way." He glanced coldly at the two people opposite.

Wu Wei suddenly grinned. He looked at Chi Shu, who was expressionless but a little aggrieved. His Adam's apple rolled twice and he spoke confidently, "You should still remember me, right?"

Chi Shu glanced at him blankly, "What?"

He remembered that he had never seen this person before.

The expression on Wu Wei's face froze for a moment, and for a long time, he showed a half-smiling expression, "You're pretty good at pretending. Can you give me a price, two million?"

Chi Shu didn't realize the meaning of his words for a moment, and a blank expression suddenly appeared on his paralyzed little face.

Such an expression appears on such a delicate and beautiful face, which makes people want to put something on it.

Wu Wei's eyes became more and more unscrupulous, scanning Chi Shu up and down.

Chi Xing, a loser, didn't know when he would get it. He was too lazy to wait. He was going to get this person today.

Wu Wei looked at the little beauty and frowned, looking unhappy but unable to say anything, and couldn't help but laugh softly.

"What's wrong? Have you thought about it?"

Chi Shu couldn't understand what he said, but his intuition was not good. He turned around and wanted to go back to the library, but was blocked by Wu Wei.

"You can pay me as much as you want for a night with me."

He said, reaching out to touch Chi Shu's hand.

Chi Shu finally reacted. Chi Shu, who was so angry that he was shaking with anger at the other party's words, turned around and kicked him in the abdomen.

Wu Wei didn't expect that the mermaid in front of him would actually take action, and wanted to fight back with his backhand.

Before he could take action, a terrifying mental force suppressed him, and he instantly fell to his knees on the ground, breathing heavily.

A black military boot slowly crushed his hand.

"You just said, who do you want to spend the night with you, huh?"

The man was wearing a black military uniform with gold embroidery, and his emerald green eyes flashed with a dangerous look.

"Speak?" He stepped on Wu Wei's head with a faint smile on his lips, "Didn't you speak well just now?"

"Woooo!" The terrifying mental power around him seemed to have dissipated a bit, and Wu Wei waved his hands vigorously in an attempt to turn over.

Chi Shu watched from the side, feeling inexplicably like a bastard who wanted to stand up.

"puff"

He was amused by his own association and laughed. The corners of his red eyes were slightly curved, and the clear water droplets slid down his cheeks and formed a small pearl, which the man reached out to catch.