07

Seeing their silence, Bai Xing got angry, but he didn't say anything more. He and Chi Shu didn't have a deep friendship at all, and it wasn't worthwhile to deal with the Marshal's personal guard for him.

 The guard with the cheetah copywriting engraved on the mask walked for a while and then turned back, "Mr. Bai, thank you for your suggestion. We will find a suitable sentinel to let Mr. Chi Shu get acquainted with it first."

 Bai Xing just casually said that he didn't expect the two people to actually agree, and nodded reservedly.

 For some reason, he felt that the attitude of the guards towards him today was much better than before.

 As soon as Bai Xing was sent away, Cheetah looked at his colleague beside him speechlessly, "Tiger, you said that the Marshal is doing this to Mr. Chi Shu."

 The tiger was silent for a while, and responded lightly, "It's best not to take things seriously when the sentry was out of control."

 "That's right Brother Leopard, if the marshal is really scumbag after waking up, cough, if we feel that the two of you are not suitable, there is nothing we can do. We can only hope that Mr. Chi Shu will not get too deep."

 The three of them sighed one after another.

 Dressed up and heading towards the villa where the marshal is, the ignorant Chi Shu is holding the pink pearl and continuing to break through.

 "Mr. Chi Shu." The familiar mechanical voice came from the shore, and Chi Shu raised his head curiously. It was the familiar guard.

 "Has today's checkup been brought forward?" After living here for a while, Chi Shu has basically figured out their time, and basically these people will come to help him check up in the evening.

 "no."

 "What's the matter, Mr. Scorpion." The silver little mermaid pawed at the pool obediently. Although there was no expression on her delicate face, her eyes were obedient and obedient.

 Scorpion was silent for a while, suddenly he was a little embarrassed to speak, but he still said, "We hope that Mr. Chi Shu can contact the marshal in three days."

 Chi Shu was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help pressing his hand on the edge of the pool a little harder, "Okay."

 He nodded solemnly.

 Only then did the cheetah breathe a sigh of relief, and continued, "Before that, we hope that Mr. Chi Shu can connect with a sentinel first, and get familiar with the connection process."

 Chi Shu frowned unhappily, "I can use pearls to contact."

 After Bai Xing's teaching, Chi Shu has already understood that the connection between the sentinel and the mermaid is a very intimate act. In comparison, it is like kissing with a spiritual body.

 So Chi Shu was a little reluctant to do this with the unfamiliar sentinel. The treatment of the marshal was different, it could be regarded as artificial respiration.

 The silver fish tail swayed gently under the pool, the little mermaid stopped talking, and the message of resistance was all over her body.

 The three guards looked at each other, and both of them looked at Scorpion in unison, all eyes were on you, hurry up and say something, Scorpion gritted his teeth and said a fart.

 He and Chi Shu understood the reasoning with affection, and Chi Shu was finally moved by his persuasion. After struggling for a while, he said softly, "Can I choose the candidate myself?"