93| Near my sister.

Vincenzo Romano

I am so pissed. The hell does he think he is? He left my nightclub and I just exploded.

"Levi!" I called loudly

"Yes, boss?" he asked as he rushed into my office

Levi is one of my trusted men. He is usually very helpful with this kind of stuff and I need him to find out the real reasons why Federico suddenly wants to meet my sorellina.

"When you find out something, call me. Immediately." I commanded and he nodded his head quickly

"I will, boss." he said and then he left my office

Federico wants to see her. And when he said that he just wants to see his goddaughter because she's family, is fucking bullshit.

He isn't a family man. He doesn't have any children on his own. He is a loner. He is our dad's younger brother and when I say that he isn't doing anything for nothing, I mean it.

There is something behind his caring mask. And when he thinks that he has some weird rights to decide what my little sister needs to know is just killing me.

I have to protect her from him. She is my sister. And I am hundred percent sure that my brothers will be with me on this.

Even though they doesn't know him the way I do, they know that he isn't bringing anything good with him. He is always on the dark side and we hate it.

That's one of the reasons we didn't tell Lissy about his existence. But no matter how hard you try, things happen.

Things that are out of your control. You can try as hard as you want, but it happens and there's nothing you can do.

I was looking through paperwork when my phone dinged and I looked at it to see new message from Lissy...

Hi, we are doing good. We just got our food. I got french fries and vegan burger. I'm so excited to try it. Twins are here, right next to me. Love you.

I read the message and my heart warmed. She's too sweet, too innocent and so cute. I smiled and for a moment I forgot about our fucking asshole uncle.

Me...

Okay, eat your food, sweetheart. I will meet you at home later. I love you more.

Her response was quicker than I thought it would be, she sent me...

That can't be true. I love you more. {heart emoji}

I smiled, took my jacket and slammed the door to my office behind myself. I locked the door and walked to my car.

I drove to the clinic and walked into the meeting room. There was sitting Dante. He was working on some stuff I made him check.

"What are you doing here? I thought that you will be in the nightclub today." he said as he looked at me

"We have to talk. It's important." I said as I sat in my king size chair