101| Don't remember me.

Lissy Romano

"Get down!"

That was the sentence that woke me up from my sleep. I didn't think that I would ever hear Vincenzo being so worried.

Matteo was quick to place his hand over my head. He pushed me more on Enzo's side so I would be in laying position.

"Keep her head down!" Dante shouted as he pulled his gun out of his pocket

I didn't understand what has happened, but I knew that this isn't a joke. This was far from funny.

I was scared and I didn't know what to expect. Time was passing slowly. I looked at my brothers and their movements were slower than normally.

Jax in my lap was so confused, he didn't understand what was happening. Neither did I.

I wrapped my arm around him and he didn't resist, he knew that I want to protect him.

Enzo was holding me tightly in his lap and I just closed my eyes. I wanted this moment to pass. I wanted to be in our house where it was safe.

I wanted to be in the living room with my brothers. I wanted to watch movies with them. I would do everything for a chance to watch even a slasher movie with them right now.

We were driving too fast. But the car which was behind us still managed to bump into us. It was like they wanted for us to crash.

Who would want someone to crash? Enemies. Our enemies that wanted me to go to them. If I would have just went there, my brothers would have been safe right now.

But they are here. On this dark road, doing everything for us to not crash. Why am I always bringing bad luck?

I heard gunshots. Many gunshots, some of them were Dante's. But some of them were our enemies gunshots.

All I was thinking about right now was my brothers. I hope that at least Domenico, Davide, Giovanni and Santino are safe. Or maybe their car has crashed somewhere.

They drove in front of us. And behind us are our enemies. Where are my brothers? Hopefully they are safe.

Vincenzo did everything he could, but when our enemies shot our tires and when they bumped into us afterwards we drove off the road.

The impact from car crash was so severe that I lost my consciousness. I hit my head against something and I don't even understand how.

Matteo and Enzo were holding me. How did it happened? When I gained my consciousness I looked around, the car was upside down And all of my brothers were unconscious.

Maybe they were dead. I didn't understand, because the seatbelt was still around me and I couldn't move. Jax was laying there not moving either.

My head hurt so badly and I couldn't open my eyes fully. I tasted blood in my mouth.

After a moment I heard another car stopping on the road. The noise of car door opening and a couple of lights made me grimace.

"Matteo, wake up. Please." I murmured as I looked at him, his nose was bleeding

He wasn't moving, my heart crumbled.