120| Love. Love. Love.

Everything ends.
You just don't know when.

This is the last chapter.
Enjoy, my dear friends.

I recommend to listen to these three songs as you read this chapter...

1. Someone You Loved
Song by Lewis Capaldi
2. You Are A Memory
Song by Message To Bears
3. Cornfield Chase
Song by Dorian Marko

Lissy Romano

Sometimes I think that I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world.

I have eight older brothers who love me. They would actually burn the whole world down for me and the feeling is great.

I know that I can count on them and I know that they will always put me first.

They have proved it to me too many times and I would never forget it.

They were the first ones in my entire life that cared. That showed me emotions and feelings and expressed what real love is.

Love is when you close your eyes and smile on the thought of that person.

Love is when you would listen to the other person and you would never get tired of it.

Love is when you can feel safe around them.

Love is when you get that warm feeling in your chest when you see that person.

Love is when you think about them with so much affection that you would squeeze the living out of them.

Love is when you help them when others walk away.

Love is easy and hard.

Love is so special and important to me and to everyone else too.

Love is the most powerful thing in this world.

Love. Love. Love.

What a great feeling. The greatest of them all.

The deadliest too. In many ways.

I would do everything for my loved ones. I would end everyone for them to be safe.

I feel safe because they would do the same for me. They can always make me smile.

They can make me happy. Happiness is what everyone deserves.

For a long time I thought that I don't deserve happiness. But I was wrong.

So, so wrong, because everyone deserves to be happy.

If everyone would be happy then not a single bad thing would happen in this world.

I like to smile and to laugh and to hug my brothers. I like to remember their face expressions when I do silly things.

I want to take all their love and lock it in my heart so it would always stay there.