67| Real Romano.

Lissy Romano

The only thing I could think about was Santino. I saw how they shot him. And when they dragged me inside of the other car they shot him again.

My brother...my best friend is maybe dead. I don't know for sure and I will not think that he's dead, because I can't go through what's going to happen to me if I'm thinking that one of the reasons I'm living is killed.

To be precise that one of my eight reasons to live is possibly dead. Tears filled my eyes as I kept shivering. I hid Jax under my seat in the car. I knew that they will get me.

And I didn't want them to hurt Jax. I remember how Santino took me to the countryside to pick out my puppy. He was...IS...Lissy, he is still alive...he is so loving and caring and I don't know what I will do without him.

They could have just shot me instead of him. I would rather die while being next to my brother. I saw how his eyes closed. I saw all the blood. His white shirt was dark red and he couldn't move.

He was in pain and I couldn't do anything to help him. He has helped me so many times, but I couldn't help him even for once.

I was in the backseat of this stupid car and the man who dragged me here was next to me. He was holding my arms so I couldn't hit him or the fucking driver.

My arms and wrists were bruised, because he grabbed them so hard. I managed to get one of my hands out of his grip as I tried to choke the driver from behind. The car moved to one side when I felt horrible pain.

The jerk punched me in the face and as I tasted the blood in my mouth and my face was feeling ten times worse with each passing second, I lost my consciousness.

The next thing I know, I was being dragged inside of some room. They tied my arms to something. I really didn't see what it was because it was so dark in here.

I didn't want to close my eyes, but it just happened. My head hurt so badly and the pain was now starting to get worse so my eyes closed until someone slapped me in my face and my eyes opened in a split second.

What I saw was something unbelievable. It was Xander...I tried to move away from him, but I couldn't. He grabbed my arm and someone else opened the door.

"Alexander, we already talked about this." someone with deep and serious voice said as he came closer to us, the russian accent was so strong that I barely understood what he said

"Dad, please let me have some fun." Xander said as he looked at his dad, I guess

"Xander, what are you doing? Why did you kidnap me?" I asked as my mouth was still agape, I couldn't believe that he did that

"Alexander, go and look if there's something to do." his father said and Xander stood up while he sighed

"I will come back." Xander threatened me, he meant it, he really meant it

As he walked out of the room his father came closer to me. He crouched in front of me.

"So, I heard that you are Romano long lost sister, hm?" he asked as he looked at me with his dark eyes

"Yes." I replied, because I know his type, he wants answers and I know what men like him do when they don't get what they want

Just like Miguel, he always got what he wanted. And I'm not strong enough to do anything about it.