103| What's your problem.

Lissy Romano

I was sitting in my bed with dog in my lap. I forgot his name, I will ask that to similar looking guys. Twins, my brothers who are twins. I memorized all of my brother names...

Vincenzo
Dante
Domenico
Davide
Giovanni
Santino
Enzo
Matteo

It was pretty hard to be honest.

Twins-Enzo and Matteo are nice, really nice. All of them are, even the oldest one. Vincenzo is nice too.

He comes to me every night with snacks and drinks. We talk a lot about everything. Santino is always laughing about it, he says that Vincenzo is trying really hard this time to be my favorite, whatever that means.

I don't have any favorites. They all are nice. Giovanni gives me his laptop and we watch movies together all the time. Davide is always kind and he is apologizing and I don't know about what, he says that he was an asshole to me before I lost my memory, because of the pressure from work and stuff.

I asked him what work and he clearly didn't want to talk about it. He is cool, whenever I'm with him, I can just relax.

Domenico is really worried all the time. He can't just relax and enjoy everything. He is always making sure that I eat, a lot. He checks me every half an hour. That's annoying, but sweet.

Santino is always around. I mean it...I want to drink, he brings it to me even without asking. I want to eat, he knows that. I am tired and annoyed and he can calm me down. He is very easy to talk to and I'm happy that I have him.

Dante is very kind. Our brothers can't stop to point it out. They tell me that he wasn't like that before and I just can't put it together. He is sweet and always wants to cuddle. He is really affectionate.

Today they are busy, I'm alone in here and I'm bored. Only dog is with me. I stood up from my bed and walked out of the room. Dog stayed in my bed because he's tired.

I closed door behind myself and I made my way through the hallways. Before my brothers left they told me that their friends Marco and Paolo will be here. So I just have to find them.

As I made my way to the room where they were, I stopped myself and I thought that it was a bad idea to interrupt them. I wanted to turn around, but someone said my name from behind me.

"Lissy?" someone asked

I turned around and with shy smile I nodded my head. It was Marco. He was dressed in black pants and white shirt, his sleeves were pulled up and he was standing there with crossed arms.

"What are you doing here? Something is wrong?" he asked and I shook my head a little

"Then what is it, you can tell me. Does something hurts?" Marco asked and I shook my head again

"No, no. I was bored that's all." I said as I looked at him

"Bored, hm? We can surely do something about it." Marco said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders

"What do you have on your mind?" I asked as I smiled

"We can play a game if you want." he said and I grinned