42| Godfather.

Vincenzo Romano

I walked into the nightclub with my brothers and I saw my best friend Andrew standing in front of Ava. She looked anxious. No wonder why...

Domenico walked over to the security guards to talk it out. No one would want to have problems with us. With Romano family.

"Where are they?" Davide asked as he looked around

I pointed at them and Davide muttered something under his breath.

"What was that?" Giovanni asked as he looked at his brother

The loud music didn't let us hear even ourselves.

"Nothing." Davide replied as he walked further into the nightclub

He enjoys being here. Since he was a teenager, he always snuck out of the house and came here. Drinking, partying and fucking girls is what he enjoys.

Thankfully he became more self aware and he started to focus on his education. He is a lawyer. I'm really proud of him. He is always helping us with getting out of trouble.

Giovanni looked at me and we both walked up to Andrew, he was standing with his back towards us. It looked like he was trying to calm Ava. It didn't seem to work.

"Andrew!" Giovanni shouted loudly so he would hear

He turned around and as he saw us he looked relieved. Ava looked at Giovanni, then at me. Her face expression said it all. Why do men have to be like this...making girls upset is so fucking dumb, like what are you thinking about, weak asshole??

"Hey, man." Andrew replied loudly as he hugged Giovanni, then he hugged me and clapped his hand on my back

"Good to see you back." I said as I looked at him

He and Ava were away, they were on vocation, long vocation. Because of the trouble in the work. I am leading this mafia and each person in this mafia has their duties.

Andrew is responsible for our business enemies. He always knows what they are thinking about and what they will do, before they do it.

Giovanni walked to Ava and sat next to her, they seemed to have a conversation. Giovanni is always good with talking if he wants to. Well...not always, when he is nervous or sad he puts it out on someone. That's why I always tell him 'You need to control your emotions.'

"Yeah, I was happy to be back too. Until someone touched Ava." Andrew replied clearly mad about this situation

"We will make it right. Do you want to see him dead or do you want to have some fun?" I asked as I looked into his eyes

"Andrew, you promised." Ava said, somehow she was now behind Andrew, I didn't see her coming and Giovanni was now walking further into the nightclub, he walked up to Davide

"Hey, bunny." I said as I smiled

We sometimes call her bunny...if you ask me why...it's a freaking long story. But the main idea is, when Andrew first saw her, she was in one of the town's nightclubs.

She was a good girl, trying to act like a bad bitch. She was just bored and tired to always study. She made a deal with the nightclub's manager to dance on the stage with only lingerie on for free vodka shots.