87| Don't act like you care.

Lissy Romano

"They are arguing because of me." I said as I looked at Santino

"No, sweetheart. It's not because of you. It's because of Dante." he said and I rested my head on his shoulder

Moment later Matteo came into Santino's room. He looked confused.

"What's going on?" he asked as he looked outside the room, loud noises and shouting echoed through the whole house

"They are probably punching Dante." Santino said and I looked at him nervously

I don't want them to hurt Dante.

"Why? What happened? And why are you up, Lissy?" Matteo asked as he stood in front of me and Santino

"It's because of me." I said and Santino petted my head

Matteo looked even more confused and he looked at Santino waiting for answers.

"Stay here, okay, baby?" Santino asked as he gently put me on the bed

I nodded my head and he tucked me and Jax into his blanket. He kissed my forehead and he took Matteo by his arm and they walked out of the room. They closed the door behind themselves.

I was rubbing Jax's head. He enjoys when I rub behind his ears and he loves when I rub his belly. He is so cute.

The bed was so comfy and I was feeling sleepy. My eyes closed slowly and I fell asleep. The problems will still be there when I wake up.

A couple of hours later. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I'm in Santino's bed. I didn't really want to sleep anymore. But I haven't had better sleep than this since, I don't know how long.

Santino was sleeping next to me and one of his arm was around me. It was like he held me in case I want to leave.

I looked around in panic when I understood that Jax isn't in bed. I gently took Santino's arm off of me and I sat up.

Jax wasn't anywhere to be seen so I stood up and walked out of Santino's room. I walked to my room and Jax wasn't there either.

I went into my bathroom and took a shower. After crying yesterday I feel terrible. My head hurts and my eyes are puffy.

I did my morning routine and put on my clothes. Black shorts and white sweater. I had white fuzzy socks on and just as I braided my half wet hair I walked out of my room.

I need to find little Jax. He probably is downstairs or outside playing with his tail again.

Just before I took the last step I heard my brothers, they were arguing in the kitchen, again.

"It isn't my fault that she is so dramatic!" Dante said angrily

"Shut your stupid mouth, Dante." Giovanni said furiously

Giovanni is closer to me than he was before everything that happened. He is now spending more time with me and he is always on my side. It's like he finds comfort and happiness in me. And after what he went through I want to give him all he wants, because he deserves it.