She quietly removed his hand from her waist and went into the bathroom, after half an hour she came out wearing a simple light pink satin saree and without doing any makeup or drying her hair she directly went outside the room.

Shreya was so hungry that she couldn't control her hunger and went into the kitchen where the servants were doing their work.

"Khama ghani Hukum Rani saa" The servants greeted her when they saw Shreya in front of them.

"Ghani khama….Radhika is there something to eat in the fridge?" Shreya asked and opened the fridge.

"What do you want to eat? Hukum Rani saa tell me I will make that for you" Radhika who was manager of the servants said politely.

But Shreya already found a delicious chocolate cake to eat. She took out the cake from the fridge and licked her lips and turned to exit from the kitchen.

"Hukum Rani saa, this cake is too cold for you to eat and today's weather is also not good" The servant said from behind but Shreya's big eyes and her whole focus was on the cake.

She sat on the dining table and picked the knife from the center of the dining table where so many spoons and forks were placed beautifully in a hanger. She cut a piece and then bit it. As expected, the cake was too cold. But she didn't care about it and ate the full piece.

"You robber…you stole my cake, Shreya how could you do this? I baked it for Shlok and my first month anniversary and you spoiled it" Priyal, who came from behind, stood in front of Shreya while keeping her hands on her hips.

Shreya showed her teeth and again drowned in eating the cake.

"Shreya, why are you eating this freezy cake this morning and your hair is also wet, why are you not wearing a sweater?"
Priyal asked and Shreya looked at her.

"I..waa..obot ut filing hundri" Shreya said in her own language and Priyal shook her head.

"First eat and then give the answer, little monster" Priyal wiped her face from the tissue and took off her shawl and covered Shreya's cold body.

Meanwhile Padmini and Madhav entered the palace, they went to a temple and returned just now when they heard the voice from the dining room. They came there and saw Shreya was having a big piece of cake and Priyal was covering her with a shawl.

"Shreya, what are you eating?" Padmini asked and went towards them with Madhav while Abhay also came downstairs and while finding Shreya he entered into the dinning room.

Everyone in the family knows about Shreya's pregnancy as Abhay told them before so that they can take care of her during her father's funeral.

"Shreya, are you eating cake and that also in the morning?" Abhay came towards her asking because he saw the piece of cake in her hand.

"So, I was feeling damn hungry and when I opened the fridge I found it and this is very delicious" She replied and shoved the last bite of the piece in her mouth.

"Radhika…Radhika…" Padmini called Radhika loudly to which everyone looked at her.

"Jii Thakurain saa" Radhika bowed her head in front of her.

"Who brought this cake in the fridge and if Shreya was feeling hungry then you should've made something and then given her to eat. Now go and take this away from here and throw it." Padmini scolded her

She snatched the cake piece from Shreya's hand which she was going to eat and gave the whole cake to Radhika and waited for her answer. Priyal, who saw that she was going to be the next target of this lioness mother-in-law, tried to run away.

"Thakurain saa, kuwar Rani saa made this cake and keep it fridge, I told Hukum Rani saa to not eat it as it is very cold and she was already not wearing any sweater, I told her that I will make something for you but she didn't reply and came here to eat it"

As soon as Radhika blurted the whole truth everyone's eyes went on Priyal who was almost reached on the door of the dining room.

"Priyal, beta come back my dear daughter-in-law" Padmini joined her hands on her chest and called Priyal very sweetly. Priyal closed her eyes and prayed to God.

'Please, god save me from this lioness….I will make the halwa for you' She turned and held both her ears in front of Padmini.

"Sorry, Maa saa, I made it for Shlok as today is our first month anniversary and I wanted to give him a surprise but when I came here to take the cake, Shreya ruined it and ate half of it" Priyal made a puppy face.

Abhay who was wiping Shreya's mouth and hands from tissue glared at her and Shreya who was already upset for snatching her cake. She got up from her place and shouted.

"So what, I will eat whatever I want and I told everyone that I was hungry, I am sorry that I ruined your surprise but from next time keep your things in the locker…everyone becoming crazy and sick day by day, there in Raj palace Abhay always make me the boiled vegetables and here you all are making the fuse over a cake."

"Priyal it was just a cake not your kidney that you're reacting like this I will order one for you and it will a better one from yours and big too. Then you can give surprise to your husband. And take this shawl otherwise who knows that you will make a fuse over it too." Shreya said this too loudly and rudely and she went out of the dining room.

Everyone was shocked to see Shreya's behavior, because she never talked to anyone like this. Priyal's eyes get watery. She felt ashamed in front of everyone, that's why she ran to her room. Madahv, Padmini and Abhay looked at each other and sighed.

Priyal came inside the room and sit on the bed and cried, Shlok who was just woke up from the sleep and checking his phone. When he saw her crying he sat on his place and take Priyal in his arms from behind.

"What happened, babe??" Shlok asked but Priyal only cried hiding her face in his bare chest.

"Nothing, I just don't want to live here. Let's go back to our palace and I will never came back here."
___________________
______________

Hope you like the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️