⊹Τ𝗁ꪱᜒ𝗋𝗍ɣ⊹

Start from the beginning

"You got hurt because of me" after this only the bang of my chopsticks could be heard.

She got me hurt?

What?

Like when?

"Sorry, what?" I asked as I had not the slightest clue to what she was emphasizing

"Your accident was planned, I got you hurt"

"I mean- how- how is that even possible. Any why would you do that?" my voice pitch was quite high than I intended.

"M-my stalker gave the driver to crash into you on purpose" she was saying all this while zooming her eyes into her food as if it has gold on it.

"How do you know about it? And why will he harm me?"

"The driver confessed and he can harm you again because he has me watched 24/7. Figured you are somebody I dearly c-cared" she spoke overcoming the lump in her throat.

"And police are watching"? I questioned angrily

"H-he was arrested, I don't know how he ran out of it" answered while turning her head slightly away from me.

"You don't have to worry, I called extra security on you guys. And told Mr. Seijin to have things ready to protect you all till the time I don't figure it out" she added, as if it'll make me feel any better while thinking her life is in constant threat and she is surviving everyday with fear.

"You are worried about us, Ari?" the little nod was like the safety removed from rage. I stood up from the stool, took few steps back and paced the little distance to get my temper in check or I will do something or worst hit something.

After taking couple of breaths and chanting myself to stay calm for Ariana in my mind, I walked back to the place she was still sitting.

I turned her to face me and I could see tears filling the brim of her eyes, I started with utter softness "Ariana why are you selfless? Rather than thinking about your security you are increasing ours, please girl don't do this, don't do this to yourself, to me. I just c-can't see you hurt, even a single scratch can pierce my heart into million tiny pieces. I don't know when it started, how it started, I just know one thing that I don't want it to stop ever. I want you to all myself and not just sexually but heartedly" all the time that I was talking to her, she was looking at me with an emotion I couldn't put my figure on.

I was waiting for her to walk out. Instead, she rises up and kisses me. It starts out gentle, mostly because I'm too shocked to reciprocate. Slowly, the surprise melts away. Our kiss turns greedy and desperate. Filthy and angry the latter just on my part. I jerk away and study her. Our ragged breathing is the only sound in the Kitchen bar stool. Her eyes meet mine as she leans forward and rests her hands on the kitchen Island. Her gaze holds mine as one hand gathers the hem of her shirt which was technically mine with that she tugs, revealing inch after inch of smooth, creamy skin. My cock comes to life with a jerk, lust overtaking irritation. I'm pissed at Ariana for being all smiles when nothing is right an eating her from inside slowly. Furious with myself for not being present in her life earlier than now. And so hard, it's physically painful.

"Last chance, Ariana." I growl the words. I've never been this worked up about sex. The hunger and the rage are consuming. Thrilling. I crave Ariana's touch like an addictive high. An indescribable rush.

She stays silent. And not gonna lie it frustrated me.

I smile against her lips as we kiss. I was about to undo her bra when she pulled my hands away from her.