~❦︎~

Not too long after I arrived and knocked on the door. I heard a car pull up and looked to see y/n pulling in the driveway. She got out of the car and I walked towards her. I noticed she was wearing my jacket but no shirt on, just her bra. "Hey babe." She looked up and my heart fell to my stomach. She had faded bruises on her.

She gasped. "Bill, oh um hey. What are you doing here?"

"Y/n...your face I...I came here to talk and make sure you're safe." I was analyzing her face, to me she still looked beautiful. She nodded her head and grabbed my hand, leading me inside. She closed the door and we both sat down on the couch, facing our bodies at each other.

"So, what did you need to talk about?" She crossed her legs.

"Well I hope you saw the note I left you. And also I wanted to see how you are feeling after all the things you took." I grabbed her hand and started playing with her fingers as I spoke.

"Yeah I'm okay. I woke up and saw the note and took the pain killers. I took a shower and then some foster care lady came and told me I would be getting out in foster care since I didn't have my parents anymore."

I looked up to her as she was looking down. "Fostercare?"

"Yeah, that's why I left yesterday and did all that. I just needed something to take my mind off."

"Oh y/n." I pulled her into a hug and felt the tears coming. There is no way I'm letting her go there. "How bout you stay with me?" I pulled away.

"Huh?"

"Come stay with me. I don't want you going into fostercare." I held both her hands.

"No I...I can't. Not with Tom there and I don't want to be a disturbence."

"Who cares about Tom?"

"I do. I can't go there, who knows what he's going to say or-or think!?"

"Y/n, you don't need to worry. We won't have to tell him until you're ready. And besides he won't care." I looked deep into her eyes. She nodded.

"Fine I'll go with you." She gave a soft smile.  She pulled me into a kiss. Her lips were soft.  "I just have to call the lady to tell her about it then." She pulled away.

"Yeah ok." I nodded my head. She stood up, grabbing her phone and a card. She dialed the number.

~❦︎~

I dialed the number and heard the other line. "This is Sacilia Romo speaking."

"Hi Sacilia, it's me y/n."

"Oh hi honey. Is there something you need?"

"Yeah I am calling you to tell you that my boyfriend is letting me stay at his house so I won't have to be in the fostercare."

"Oh okay. Well then that is fine. But we do need some paperwork done."

"Yes okay that's fine."

"Okay, also all you need to do is pack. The rest such as the furniture and everything will be settled by workers."

"Okay, thank you."

"Okay, bye y/n"

"Bye."

And with that, I hung up. I turned back around to Bill to see him smiling at me. "So, what did she say?"

"She said it's fine but paperwork needs to be completed." I sat back down next to him.

"Okay. Well in the meantime, I wanna cuddle." He stood up, grabbing my hand and taking me into the room. He pushed me on the bed and laid on top of me, cuddling into me. "I missed your touch all day." He mumbled.

"Well you have me now." I played with his hair. He looked up, grabbed my chin and kissed me. It turned into a makeout session until I pulled away. "Cuddling." I smirked. He chuckled and laid his head on my chest again before we accidentally fell asleep.

~☠︎︎~

Hey pookies! I know I haven't been posting actively but I promise I will. It's like 2 in the morning right now and I was bored so yeah. But I hope you enjoy it, and let me know what you think!

Xoxo 😘
(1368)