Vol-5: Chapter 33

Bang!

The bedroom door slammed shut with a harsh sound. The sound of urgent footsteps echoed somewhere in his humming head. Étienne breathed heavily as he felt his body shake helplessly.

Where am I?

Etienne barely raised his head and blinked his eyes at his dazed face. He must have been in the garden with Richard a little while ago, but when he came to his senses, it was an unfamiliar room.

"Ha…...”

Étienne let out a ragged breath and slowly searched for his memory. Whether it was because of the heat or the excitement, his mind was dreaming. The memory of him until his arrival here was also sparsely cut off.

"Are you okay?"

Richard, who laid the confused Etienne on the bed, whispered kindly. Etienne jumped up and curled up in surprise when something soft hit his back. As if to soothe him, Richard kissed his bare forehead and whispered.

“I just entered the room.”

"Ah."

At Richard's explanation, Étienne let out a groan close to his own exclamation. He remembered how she got here. Then, the memory of his moments before came flooding back.

'Richard, I'm sorry.'

From the moment he opened his lips to Richard's request after discovering his secret that he had been hiding all his life, Étienne couldn't come to his senses.

'Sleep, ha, stop, uhm.'

When Etienne accepted him instead of rejecting him, Richard rushed at him like an unbridled beast. Étienne fell into his stimulation like a wave.

Scared.

Étienne was afraid of the kisses pouring down on him. His persistent kisses and the pheromones that entangled his body were too intense stimulation for him.

I don't know about this.

Étienne sobbed, at a loss for what to do with the sensation he was experiencing for the first time. Until now, for Etienne, the heat cycle was only a time of suffering.

When he had a heat cycle, he would suffer from unresolved desire all day, then take a sedative and fall asleep as if passing out.

So he didn't know. Didn't know that the heat cycle spent with Alpha was such a pleasant thing.

'This is strange, haah.'

Unable to overcome the unfamiliar sensation, Etienne eventually burst into tears. It was his own body, but it didn't seem to be his own.

‘Huh…....huh.'

His cries were eaten by the lips, which attacked him again. Étienne helplessly trembled. Even a single kiss from him made his whole body tingle. Until now, he felt like his heat cycle was fake, not real.

'It's nothing strange.'

Richard, who had swallowed Etienne's tears, parted his lips and whispered in a subdued voice. He moved his lips to calm the sobbing Étienne.

'Older brother.'

On the other hand, Richard's lips touched the corner of his wet eyes. Warmth slipped down and clung to his nose, cheeks, and lips one after another. It was a soft kiss, unlike the moment before.

'Etienne.'

Étienne's shoulders trembled at the sound of a voice calling his name. His body responded to the voice.

'Etty.......’

Richard called him by his nickname like a sigh. Etienne jumped up and felt tears welling up. As if that was a signal, his lips opened again. Immediately, Richard's tongue dug into his mouth.