Vol-2: Chapter 11.2

Alvin, his shoulders drooping, muttered in his somber voice. Thanks to his misunderstanding with the lord, he seems to run away whenever he is called upon.

“What are you muttering to yourself?”

“Hee!”

Alvin, who was depressed alone, was startled by the voice behind him. When he turned her head, Jade was looking down at him with his sullen face.

“Oh, what a surprise. Pretend to be popular and go! I almost lost my heart!”

“I paid.”

Alvin, who grabbed his chest that was bulging in surprise, shot at Jade. Then Jade put on an unfair expression.

“Where is His Highness.....Ah, he are talking with His Majesty the Emperor.”

“He will end the conversation soon. Before that, please find Sister Stella.”

“The daughter of Countess Flank?”

"Yes. Lord Jade can take on your sister's pheromones, right? Find him and bring him here.”

Alvin, who glanced at the place where Richard was, asked Jade to come find Stella.

Stella, who is proud of being an omega, is always spilling her pheromones, so using her Alpha Jade, he was able to find her right away.

“If I want to find it, I can find it, but…...What's wrong?"

At Alvin's request, Jade tilted his head. Suddenly he couldn't figure out why he was looking for Stella.

“There is no work, and His Highness will return to the Grand Duke's residence. When I go, I have to take Stella with me. If I leave her here, she will cause trouble.”

“You mean already?”

Isn't the banquet still far from over?

Jade put on a puzzled expression. Alvin answered his question in a hoarse voice.

“Our Grand Duke is too tired to enjoy the banquet.”

"No way."

At Alvin's words, Jade laughed as if it was nonsense. To hear that Richard was tired was the sound of a passing dog laughing.

“I guess ‘he’ isn’t at the banquet hall?"

Jade looked around and opened his mouth as if he knew. At that, Alvin shrugged. Alvin and Jade, who were close to Richard, knew that their master was obsessed with the prince.

“Well, yes. He went out of the banquet hall with his attendant earlier.”

"So you're saying you want to die. If it weren't for him, he wouldn't have to be here.”

Oops, Jade, who had almost called the prince without even realizing it, quickly changed his words with one of his faces.

Isn't it said that birds hear daytime words and mice listen to nighttime words?

He did not know where the eyes and ears of the empress would be.

As a vassal of Archduke Eckhart, he had to be careful about talking about the prince in a public place like a banquet hall.

“Because he's not the type of person who likes banquets in the first place. He hates hanging out with people.”

He replied, glancing at Jade, who Alvin almost made a mistake. Jade, scolded with his eyes, crinkled the bridge of hid nose in his snobbish face.

“Then I will tell the Templars to prepare to return. I'm also looking for the lady of Count Flan.”

“Oh, wait…...”