Special Chapter. The Moon Pendant

Start from the beginning

"Baby, what's wrong?" The taller man whined, going after his annoyed lover.

"Go away!" Jin said too cutely to be taken as angry.

"Nope, you need to talk with your Joonie first."

Namjoon grabbed the small male by the shoulders, pulling him back gently and backhugging him, crossing his strong arms over his Moon's soft chest, pinning his back to his own chest. Seokjin merely squeaked in surprise, and then gave in, allowing himself to lean back against him with complete submission and dependence.

"Now, tell me," Namjoon whispered right next to his ear, making Jin's cheeks bloom red with a blush. "Why is my precious Prince so angry?"

"You left me all on my own!" Seokjin said, his bottom lip jutting out.

"I'm so sorry, love," Namjoon smiled, peppering the smaller male's bare shoulder with butterfly kisses and making him giggle in his hold at the ticklish feeling.

"Stop!" Seokjin's open and carefree laughter, hardly kept back, was the sweetest music to Namjoon's ears, and it will always be. "J-Joonie! Omo- I can't breath! AHAHAHA- Please, stop!"

The long-haired male gave into his lover's pleads, stopping with the feathery kisses and pressing a firm one on his bread cheek. "I found something for you, so I was away to get it," he finally confessed.

Seokjin turned around in his arms, snuggling up to him with his hands still holding the daisies, and his doe eyes glittered with curiosity. "What did you get for me, Joonie?"

"Something special to your heart," Namjoon smiled, his large palms flattened protectively around his angel's small waist and back.

"What is it? Tell me!" Seokjin whined, fluttering his hooded eyelids and batting his lashes at his lover in a proceeding manner.

Namjoon smiled at his sweetheart's coy behavior, putting his hand in his pocket and bringing out a shining piece of fine jewelry, before holding it out to Seokjin, whose eyes became big with surprise and happiness as he gasped, taking it in his chubby hands after tucking his daisies under his neckline over his chest.

"The moon pendant that was your first gift to me!" Seokjin said in awe, holding the necklace close to his face as he took in every detail of it, having unconsciously missed it for so long.

The diamond stone pendant shaped like the crescent moon sparkled and was as good as new, just like the time Seokjin had first admired it from outside the shop window back on earth, and the missing piece to the silver chain around his neck.

"The very same one," Namjoon cooed as his Prince looked at the jewelry with wide adorable eyes and puffy cheeks, lips being slightly parted.

When Seokjin looked back at the larger man, his lovely eyes were teary from happiness. "P-put it on me," he said, taking off his chain and holding it out to Namjoon so that he could slip the pendant onto it.

As Namjoon's own moon stood still, playing with his hands, he walked around with the pendant necklace to stand behind him again, placing the chain back around around his pretty neck. One of his hands went up to brush his fingers into Jin's soft chocolate brown hair, pushing them away from his nape as he used his other hand to put the jewelry on.

"There you go, my Prince," Namjoon said softly, making Seokjin twirl around to face him, his wet eyes meeting his sharp dragon-like ones as he felt the necklace, resting on his cleavage, with his fingertips. "You look beautiful... No. You look more beautiful than the word 'beautiful'. Always."

Seokjin gave a shaky laugh and wrapped his arms around his neck, standing on his tip-toes to be able to press his soft plush lips to Namjoon's, pulling him down for a sweet, loving kiss. The taller man engulfed his small angel in his arms, picking him up so that his plump legs were around his waist, as their entwined lips moved gracefully.

Namjoon's moon finally cheered up again, giggling when the long-haired man pressed kisses to his elongated neck, head thrown back in laughter and eyes closed shut, wet eyelashes kissing his rosy cheeks, while he was carried by his gentle giant, who held him up with his large hands under his bare thighs, his clothes trailing on the ground.

"Thank you for bringing my little moonie back to me, Joonie," Seokjin said sweetly, indicating the pendant necklace, and he relaxed in Namjoon's strong grip, arms clinging onto his shoulders.

"I didn't bring it. It returned on it's own to you."

"Still, thank you."

"Am I forgiven, then?" Namjoon asked with a sly grin, admiring the ethereal male he was holding up, his heart beating fast with love and warmth.

"Yes, I thought that was obvious!" Seokjin giggled, cupping the handsome face of his lover and pecking his nose. "I love you, Joon-ah."

"I love you too, Moon." Namjoon grinned widely at the cute kisses his face was being peppered with, eyes almost closing and his dimples deepening.

"You're so cute!" Jin squealed, poking the hollowness on his man's cheeks. "My precious heartbeat."

"And you're someone I love without a stop." Namjoon placed another kiss on his collarbone, and one on his plump red lips. "My only sanity."

And they connected their foreheads together, smiling, losing themselves in a world of their own, the world of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. And their love, obviously.

°°°☆°°°

Words: 1530

Here's the long awaited special chapter I'd been talking about! Another small part of some Namjin fluff!

I hope you liked it!

Now, I know I wasn't planning it, but who's ready for a SEQUEL?!