Chapter Twenty- Seven. When I'm With You

Warnings: swearing, etc.

"So, what should I get you two?" Namjoon asked, getting out of Yoongi's van, that was parked in front of Euphoria Coffee Shop.

"An iced Americano for me," Yoongi answered, his eyes on his phone as he texted Jimin with a rare smile.

"Do they have strawberry smoothie?" Taehyung asked from the backseat.

"I don't know," Namjoon said with a shrug, slamming the car door shut. "I'll check."

He walked inside the coffee house, his boots' heels clacking against the tiled floor. Many of the heads sitting at the small round tables turned around to look as soon as he entered. Namjoon did look out of the place in his black leather and piercings with swept back purple hair, everything about him giving off an intimidating dominant aura except the pink earrings Jin gave him on his birthday.

Namjoon ignored all the staring and whispers since he was used to it, walking straight up to the pretty red-haired barista to place his order but stopping in the middle of the short walk to the counter, having noticed something by the corner of his eyes.

He turned his head around, his dragon eyes boring onto a certain fluffy-haired person sitting alone at a table. His pupils dilated as a smile curled to his lips, dimples popping out.

He changed his route and took long steps towards Jin, his smile never leaving his face as he passed through sets of tables to get to him.

Jin obviously didn't notice anything, lost in his own world.

He was wearing a simple white crew-necked t-shirt, black pants and worn out shoes that could even be a hundred years old, leaning over the table with his doe eyes focused on the several textbooks spread out over the table, holding a chocolate chip cookie in a pink tissue in one hand while the other was twirling a red pen between the fingers.

His slightly long hair was messy, probably from being ruffled so much, but still... cute. He looked adorable when he was so concentrated.

Jin didn't look up until Namjoon dragged the chair across him, the low screech as it's back legs scraped the floor beneath making the older jump a little on his seat in surprise. He eventually relaxed when he saw who it was, returning the gorgeous smile Namjoon with one of his own.

"Joon-ah," he said happily, as the other sat down facing him with his arms crossed on the table, leaning forward. "What're you doing here? I missed you at school today!"

Namjoon swore he melted just by seeing the pout on Jin's lips. His foot unconsciously nudged the latter's under the table as he explained where he'd been the whole day.

"My samchon's been a little sick so I went to see him today with Tae. Yoongi hyung drove us back here, and we decided to grab some drinks before going home."

"Oh no." Jin's expression saddened with genuine worry, making Namjoon's heart clench just by the sincerity in the angel's eyes. "Is he okay?"

"He's completely fine," Namjoon replied in the most reassuring voice he could muster. "Nothing deadly. The old man will survive." He chuckled.

But Jin wasn't really amused. He set his pen down and smacked his arm across the table.

"Namjoon!" He said in reprimanding tone. "Don't joke about things like that!"

"Sorry, my prince," the younger gave an apologetic grin.

"You better be," Jin said with a 'hmph', taking a bite of his cookie.