Chapter Seven. Sacrificing Love

Warnings: Swearing, violence, blood, etc.

It was a warm sunny morning, and Namjoon's mood was quite similar with the weather.

Currently, he was standing in front of the small but bright room's mirror, gazing at his reflection.

He was perfectly healthy, not gaining or losing weight like everyone had expected, but he'd become extremely quiet in everyone's presence, but Jin's. And he hated how they'd sent him here for claiming Jin hadn't left them forever, for being able to see and talk to him. His very own friends.

But Namjoon had decided and accepted that he didn't need anyone in the world. If only he'd Jin by his side.

The only change in his life over the months other than that his home was now in a mental hospital, was his hair.

Namjoon hadn't cut his silky hair in a long time. It'd grown way past down his nape and almost touched his shoulders. Jet black hair had grown out if the roots and the ends were fading golden blonde from the time he'd dyed his hair.

Namjoon was toying with his long locks aimlessly, lost in thoughts about nothing in particular, when two slender arms snaked up his sides and rested the hands over his broad chest. He felt a head rest against his back from behind, a light body pressed against his.

Namjoon smiled in content, holding the hands to his heart with his own, tracing the crooked, fragile fingers with his.

"What's my Joonie thinking about?" Jin's sweet voice cooed adorably from behind.

"I'm thinking of dyeing my hair," Namjoon said softly, turning around to face his fiance.

"But you're gorgeous the way you are," Jin purred, smiling as his touched the man's handsome face with his fingertips.

"Still, I wanna dye my hair silver like the glowing moon," Namjoon said, leaning contentedly onto his lover's touch.

"Why?" Jin's head was tilted as he looked up at him curiously. He was always so pure and innocent...

"Because it'd remind me of you, my moon," Namjoon said, taking his hand and pecking it softly, while looking into the other's eyes.

"You're obsessed with me," Jin giggled, his cheeks tinted with pink.

"No, I've just fallen deeply and hopelessly in love," Namjoon said truthfully, grinning.

"Hmm." Jin stared at him, his lips parted as he beamed. "You love me so much that you see me in everything, and I love you so much that I can't stay away from you for too long."

"Guess we're even then, huh?" Namjoon chuckled, stepping closer and nuzzling his nose with Jin's, engulfing his hands completely in his large ones.

"Mmhm," Jin closed his eyes, smiling happily as the other held his hands to his chest so that he could feel the other's beating heart.

"Everything in this life is connected with love," Namjoon spoke in his deep soothing voice. "And you're connected with mine, my love."

"You're so cheesy," Jin giggled shyly, his beautiful face glowing with a bright crimson color.

"But that's why you love me," Namjoon smirked, admiring the other and thinking that nothing was as beautiful in this world than Jin.

"True," Jin laughed softly, resting his head on the other's chest. "Everything about you is loveable, Joonie. Except your skills in the kitchen."