Chapter Fifty- Five. Their Hyung

Warnings: swearing, etc.

"You're so brave... so precious," Namjoon muttered, pressing butterfly kisses all over Jin's face.

Jin was sitting on Namjoon's thigh like it was a throne on top of the hospital bed, the latter having his arms wrapped around him securely. Ms Soojin hadn't returned yet, so they were alone.

Namjoon took advantage of this time to cherish Jin like he'd never done before, being so grateful to have him back. The latter said nothing the whole time but continued to giggle and smile with happiness as he felt the light kisses and heard the praises.

"So beautiful... my pretty angel," Namjoon continued, kissing his healed cheek. "So perfect."

"Joonie, stop," Jin covered his mouth to muffle his laughs, his face crimson.

"My little sunshine... my everything." Namjoon's kisses never stopped even after seeing how the other was squirming on top of his leg because he felt so ticklish.

"J-Joonie, you gonna kill me!" Jin squealed, giggling uncontrollably as he wriggled around while getting attacked by the little kisses peppered on his cheeks, forehead, eyelids, nose, lips and jawline.

"My gorgeous moon," Namjoon cooed, pressing another kiss on his neck, making Jin blush harder. He could never get used to the younger's kisses and nicknames.

"Yah, Namjoon, calm yourself down or Jin isn't gonna make it," a female voice chuckled from behind, and the boys stopped what they were doing to look around and see Ms Soojin standing at the door with a smile and a bowl in her hands.

"Sorry, Eomma, but I can't help it," Namjoon said with a happy laugh, nuzzling his nose against Jin's cheek as the woman walked up and sat across them on the bed.

"You've started calling my mother 'Eomma' already?" Jin asked, looking up at his boyfriend with a curious look.

"Yes, I asked him to call me that," Ms Soojin said with a laugh, stirring the contents in the bowl with a spoon. "Now, Jinnie, come here so I can feed you."

"What is it?" Jin asked, turning around to see, immediately making a face at the thin vegetable soup in the bowl. "I don't want it," he added, quickly hiding his face back in Namjoon's chest.

"Baby..." Ms Soojin sighed, as if she'd been expecting the other to behave like this. "You're really weak and you need energy. The doctors have gone for lunch and yours won't be back in another thirty minutes. She told to feed you this as soon as you wake up."

Still, Jin wouldn't budge. "I don't want to," he whimpered, clutching at Namjoon's shirt and still hiding his face.

"Hyung, you have to eat," Namjoon said, rubbing his nape soothingly in hope that his boyfriend would at least listen to him.

But Jin shook his head, burying his face deeper against him. "Nooooo."

"Fine, then, guess I'll feed Namjoon instead," Ms Soojin, pretending to be very indifferent. "Come here, Namjoon. Open your mouth."

Namjoon grinned, and was about to play along with Jin's mother, when Jin quickly moved away from him, turning around in his place to sit between his legs and his back to Namjoon's chest, facing his mother. After getting her after years, he wasn't even going to share all of her attention with his own boyfriend. Hell no.

"All right, all right! I'll eat it!" Jin pouted in defeat, causing the other two to chuckle fondly and Namjoon to lean over his shoulder and kiss his temple to lighten his mood.