Chapter Forty- Three. I'll Still Hold You Tight

Warnings: swearing, matured language, etc.

Once the seven had reached the Kim brothers' and Yoongi's house, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook had dragged Jin upstairs to Namjoon's bedroom to get him ready for their date, while the remaining three waited downstairs.

Even though they weren't going to do anything exquisite, the maknae line wanted to doll their hyung up to the point his enhanced beauty took Namjoon's breath away before they left the two to spend time. First dates were always special and memorable.

"Those three have been in there with Jin hyung for two fucking hours," Namjoon said, looking at the time on his watch, which said '17: 21'. "Are they getting him ready for a wedding or something?"

"Nah, they aren't," Yoongi answered, one leg over another as he sat between Namjoon and Hoseok on the couch of their house's living room. "They're preparing him for a date. So imagine how long it's gonna take when you two get married."

"I already look like a peasant beside him without any kind of make up on either of our faces." Namjoon pouted. "Jin is just so beautiful naturally. I think I'm gonna faint when I see him after those guys are done."

Yoongi snickered at his statement, while Hoseok punched him playfully. "Stop being a pussy. You'll survive."

Namjoon sighed in nervousness, putting his hands over his face. "I hope so. I'm too lazy to get dressed up because I know we aren't going out for our date."

"Yeah, so stop complaining about looking like shit beside Jin hyung," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes before going back to scrolling through his phone.

"I guess so, but I'm so nervous right now." Namjoon let his head drop onto Hoseok's shoulder. "More like nervous about getting a heart attack. Jin hyung would still look so hot in a sack where you keep potatoes."

"Like I said, you'll survive, kid," Hoseok said, rolling his eyes too as he ruffled the younger's hair.

"I don't know. I don't know."

"C'mon, brat, who's so nervous about their first date?" Yoongi said irritably. "Even I wasn't so nervous."

"Oh, yeah? So, who was the one nearly shitting their pants while I helped them get ready? Your twin brother, hyung?"

"Don't confuse yourself with me."

"Boys," Hoseok sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Can't you two stay one minute without bickering?"

Before the two could come up with a retort, the maknaes' chatter was heard in the hallway, making the older three look up just in time to see the trio enter the living room.

"Where's Jin?" Namjoon asked curiously, standing up.

The maknaes shared smirks as they reached them, because they knew how the guy would react once he sees the magic of their hands.

"Why don't you go upstairs and check, hmm?" Jimin asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows, dragging Yoongi and Hoseok up by the arms.

"Why? What's wrong? Is he okay?" Namjoon looked worried, unable to catch the message behind the trio's expressions, which Hoseok and Yoongi successfully understood.

Taehyung facepalmed, and Jungkook tittered nervously. "Just go and see, hyung. And take some tissues in case you get a nosebleed."

Namjoon didn't take time to understand what this meant, but he dashed upstairs anyways, stumbling once or twice on his way.