Chapter Fifty- Six. When The World Fell Apart

Warnings: mental breakdown, etc.

Ten minutes later, everything had returned under control.

Yoongi and Jimin had stopped crying and now sat at the edge of the bed, while the other boys remained where they already were.

Ms Soojin had gone outside to talk to Mr Lee, her driver who'd been working for her since her marriage, over the phone about something important, while Jin, who looked really sleepy as he cuddled in Namjoon's arms, fought to stay awake. It was hard to, when Namjoon kept leaving feather-soft kisses on his face now and then.

A cleaning lady had taken care of the spilled food that Namjoon had dropped (everyone had teased him about his clumsiness even a while ago). The silence was peaceful, and the boys kept taking peeks at their drowsy hyung, as if they couldn't believe he was real.

The quiet moment was broken as a knock was heard at the door. This caused everyone to look up, and Jin to whine because he just wanted to fall asleep and not have to meet visitors. He was tired from all the overwhelming feelings he'd had since he woke up. It was physically exhausting.

"I'll get it," Taehyung said as he stood up and went to open the door, followed by Jungkook, who was curious.

"Joonie," Jin sighed tiredly as he snuggled up to him.

"What is it, angel?" Namjoon asked softly as he rubbed his back up and down soothingly.

"Is it the doctor?"

"No, if it'd been her, she'd have just entered after knocking."

"I want to sleep," Jin huffed, pouting in Namjoon's arms as he used his chest as his pillow.

"Then go to sleep, sweetheart. We'll talk to the visitors for you." Namjoon smiled as he kissed his hair while he yawned softly.

"Okay... I love you~"

"I love you too, baby."

Jin smiled at the confession as he closed his eyes, but his wish to sleep was shattered when he heard Taehyung's voice shouting in surprise.

"Samchon! You're really here?!"

Jin immediately sat up on Namjoon's lap, and was about to get off of him as soon as he heard that Bangtan's most important CEO was here, but his boyfriend held him tightly in place. Jin whined at this, but was silenced by Namjoon's reassuring look and kiss on the nose before he looked up, craning his neck and frowning as he looked at the door entrance.

Jin looked up too with his cheek squashed against his boyfriend's buff chest, timid and trying to stay calm, his head being held by Namjoon right over his heart.

Jin saw that Taehyung and Jungkook had moved away from the door to let in a tall handsome man in a black suit before closing the door, both staring at him in awe.

"Is this how you greet your samchon when you see him, nephew?" The man said with a childish pout that didn't match his extremely deep voice.

"I'm just surprised because you never said you were coming!" Taehyung said defensively.

"Oh, I intended to keep it a surprise," The man chuckled, glancing between his youngest nephew and Jungkook. "My, is this the boyfriend you were talking about, Tae? Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes!" Taehyung finally looked at ease as he side-hugged a shy and awkward Jungkook with a grin. "The one and only."

"Damn, you really look fit," CEO Kim grinned, ruffling the maknae's hair. "We should become gym buddies, hmm?"