Special Chapter. The Moon Pendant

"Hmph, what is Joonie at?" Jin said with a pout, walking quietly down the pathway alone, a pink tulip being twirled between his fingers.

He looked around the field, humming to himself softly as his doe eyes took in the beautiful scenery of nature before him, flowers in full bloom, the indigo sky and colorful butterflies. Just like the way it will always be.

Jin found Yoongi lying on the grass far away near the lake, head resting on his shoulder and one knee raised as he pointed at the sky to Hoseok and Jimin, who were there sitting by his head. And they looked up at the sky, laughing with the feline-eyed, Hoseok's hand still stroking Yoongi's hair, Jimin still holding the flower crown he was making.

Smiling, Jin looked on the other side to find the youngest two under their old tree, with their names and the two trapezoids carved on it, with 'BTS' underneath. Taehyung was sitting on the swing made of vines, giggling loudly as Jungkook stood behind him, pushing him back to the front every time he swung back, the maknae laughing with happiness too.

After seeing the five boys, Jin started feeling lonelier, and his pout became more supreme as he let out another 'hmph', walking by himself again, eyebrows furrowed cutely. The sudden wind made his long brown bangs fly back out of his face, and when he went a little further, he was all alone.

"Stupid Joonie, where has he gone?" He sang quietly, sulking as he kneeled down before the tulip bed and picking more of the flowers.

His thoughts were only focused on the missing long-haired man as his nimble fingers worked on tying the flower stems together to form a flower crown. Soft sounds of impatience and loneliness left his lips now and then, longing for his lover's presence, his beautiful dragon eyes, warm embrace and sweet kisses.

"I miss you," he mumbled softly with a sigh, once he was done with the crown and adjusted it on top of his head, making his fluffy brown hair look more pretty with the ornament.

Jin proceeded on making flower bracelets for his small slender wrists, and as they hung from them, making his perfect arms look more beautiful, a sweet plump smile crept to his rose-pink lips, the corners folding and making his cheeks look more cute and puffy.

Humming to himself, the angelic male sat back and stretched his long curvy legs out before him, skin perfect, pale and glowing in the sunshine. Jin smoothed his robe-like clothes, spreading them around to surround him like white waves of silk.

"Joonie, my love, where have you gone?" Seokjin said softly as he bent his knees and brought them to his chest, resting his face against the soft bareness, hugging his legs tight.

No answer was given to his question, and it made the young male whine with the prodding thought that his lover didn't care about his boredom. With a fussy huff, the beauty gracefully got up, his light clothes swishing up and floating around him as he walked off with a little bunch of daisies in his gentle hands.

"Jinnie!"

Seokjin froze in his place, heart fluttering and filling with love and happiness when he heard the deep voice, dreamy and cheerful.

He slowly looked over his shoulder to see Namjoon standing on the other side of the field, a few feet away, smiling at him softly, his silky black hair drifting with the wind and dark eyes intense with adoration.

Seokjin smiled back, wanting to run straight to his man and get engulfed in a tight hug, but he moodily looked away instead. "Hmph!"

Namjoon's happy little bubble burst when he saw his feisty little angel turn his back on him and flounce away, his soft white shawl hitting him gently in the face as the latter began to go away.