Chapter Thirty- Eight. Your Embrace

Warnings: swearing, mention of panic attacks and hallucinations, mental illness, etc.

Ten years ago...

Jin's diary entry on 11th November, 2011

Dear Princess,

I found out who RM is!!! GUESS WHO IT IS? KIM NAMJOON!

Holy shit, WHY DIDN'T I GET ANY OF THE HINTS BEFORE?! It was obvious, really. How cheesy and cute and sweet both of them were... I've been quite stupid, right?!?!

That isn't the matter though. But to think back about all the things Namjoon wrote in those notes as RM and the gifts he sent makes me feel so strange and fluttery in the chest! Ughhhhh, what do I do with this guy, Princess? He's so fucking sweet I'm having a toothache. Aishhh.

I don't know how I'm ever gonna pay him back for all the kindness and love he's showered me with...

And speaking about love, WE KISSED!

Oh my lord, I don't know where to start talking about it...

I was out all day and in the end, I found Yoongi sneaking up to the front door with stuff which turned out to be from Namjoon. I dunno what got into me but I ran like a fucking marathoner to his house and kissed him in his bedroom...

I dunno what's happening to me, Princess. Am I sick? Like, my cheeks feel so warm right now as I think back about all the few kisses we shared this evening. I've never felt this way, but it's sooo good... maybe it's not bad after all. His lips are sooo soft...

And, did I tell you that Namjoon asked me to be his boyfriend? I obviously said YES! I love him sooo much it hurts and actually, he really does too. I'm so happy. If I was back to be the Jin from a few months ago, I'd have never dreamt of being so lucky and so so happy as I am right now.

Namjoon really is a blessing to my life, though I've quite neglected him before. I can still make up for it! With love, obviously! Just the way he'd done for me. In other ways.

And tomorrow, we might tell the boys about me and Joonie at school. I can't wait, honestly, but meh. I gotta go now. Joonie's staying over at mine for the first time and we're gonna sleep together. It's not the first time but I'm still so excited!

Love, Jinnie

Jin closed the baby blue covered notebook with little monarch butterfly stickers, a big smile playing on his lips, just in time when Namjoon came back from the bathroom in Jin's clothes, which were a little small for him, but they'd do.

Jin looked over his shoulder while he lay on his bed on his stomach and beamed up at him. Namjoon returned the smile and damn, did he feel euphoric. Kim Seokjin was his boyfriend. He now had the most beautiful person in the world all to himself! It really felt like one of those dreams he'd had for months...

"What're you doing there, baby?" He asked as he sat down on the small bed next to Jin's lying figure.

Jin giggled, his cheeks dusted with a deep red hue as he looked up at him, arms crossed over his pillow. "We officially started going out since three hours ago and you're already calling me 'baby'?" He inquired, unconsciously moving closer to the other.

"Well, I'd been waiting for more than two years to call you that, so..." Namjoon answered, scratching his neck as he grinned shyly.