Chapter Fifty- Three. I'll Be Waiting For You

Warnings: swearing, mention of past abuse, violence and blood, attempt of murder, etc.

"Now, go get some sleep, yeah?" Hoseok said, once Namjoon's crying had ceased and he'd taken the seat across him.

"I don't want to," Namjoon answered with a childish huff and a pout, getting a sharp jab in the shoulder in return. "Oww! Hyung, what was that for?!"

"For not going to sleep," Hoseok said seriously as he folded his arms. "Seriously, Joon, you look terrible. Jin won't be happy if he knows that you're not taking care of yourself because of him. So do as I say. He'll let us have it for not stopping you from neglecting yourself like this when he wakes up."

"Y'all are just worried about getting buried alive, huh?" Namjoon said with a small smile, mocking hurt.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, but when he smiled at the younger, the affection in his eyes was sincere.

"You already know that it's more than that, Joon-ah," he said softly, ruffling the other's hair with older-brotherly kind of affection.

"I know." Namjoon sighed, looking down at Jin, who looked so peaceful now. "I'm thinking of curling up next to him."

"Boy, you're gonna crush him in your sleep." Hoseok said, looking at the other with a judgemental expression.

"I just can't imagine how I'll manage to fall asleep without holding Jin."

"You managed just fine before you two started sleeping together."

"That's... different." Namjoon looked quite lonely as he leaned forward to play with Jin's delicate fingers. "Now that I have him, I can't imagine anything without Jin in it."

"You're gonna get cramps if you sleep on the chair," Hoseok said, slowly standing up. "How about I pull one of the spare beds here so you can at least be next to hyung?"

"Sounds great." Namjoon smiled, looking up at him while softly placing Jin's hand back on his side on top of the blanket. "I'll help."

"You don't have to," Hoseok said quickly, pushing the other back onto his seat when he tried to get up as well. "Besides, you could really destroy the bed, y'know?"

"Really?! Not funny, Hobi hyung!" Namjoon scoffed, it being his turn to roll his eyes as Hoseok grinned.

"It is, though."

Namjoon gave up trying to look unamused as the smile forced it's way back to his lips again. Suddenly, just then, a thought came across his mind, making him frown up at the older male in front of him.

"Hyung... knowing Jinnie, he would be angry if we skip the exams for him, but who's gonna stay with him when we've to leave. I don't want him to be alone. What if he wakes up and gets scared when he finds himself alone in here? The other boys have exams tomorrow too. Besides, the nurses won't look after him all day."

"Don't worry, I've asked my eomma to look after Jin hyung when we're away," Hoseok assured, patting the other's shoulder before he leaned forward to carress the unconscious male's hand too. "She's adored him since we were kids. She's ready to look after him all day if she has to-"

Hoseok was interrupted by a loud and anxious knock on the door, and he quickly got up to see who it was before Namjoon could. Holding onto Jin's hand, he turned around in his chair to see who it was so late.

"Soojin-ssi," Hoseok said, sounding surprised, but relieved too, as he stepped away from the open door. "Yeah, he's okay right now, but still unconscious."