Chapter Fifteen. A Shoulder To Lean On

Warnings: swearing, etc.

Namjoon abruptly sat up on the bed, to tears streaming down his face and difficulty with breathing. He choked on a sob, clenching his jaw to try to stop crying.

He hadn't had worse nightmares in ages. This one was terrible. He was crying even in his dreams, begging Jin not to leave him. To stay with him. But all he could see was darkness.

Now he'd woken up to darkness again. It was past midnight and everything was eerily quiet. Until...

"Joonie?"

Namjoon turned to the voice with tear-filled eyes. He blinked the tears away to clear his vision and found Jin sitting right beside him, his whole figure glowing in the dark, but a sad look etched on his handsome face.

Namjoon sniffled, wiping his tears with his fists, bottom lip jutting out like a young child who didn't get his favorite toy.

"I-I thought you left me, Jinnie," Namjoon choked, burying his face in Jin's lap as he lay in bed, hugging the angelic male in white tightly by the waist, tears of relief escaping his eyes.

"Oh, you silly man," Jin giggled a little, stroking Namjoon's long hair. "When I'm not in your presence, it doesn't mean that I've left you. I'll be with you as long as I'm in your heart and mind, whether I'm in front of you or not."

"I always want you in front of me," Namjoon said in the tone of a child about to throw a tantrum. "Twenty-four seven. Three-six-five."

"What do I ever do with you, Joonie?" Jin sighed, smiling softly.

"Just stay with me." Namjoon looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"Okay, Joonie. Anything you want." Jin booped his nose as Namjoon rolled over to rest his head on his lap.

"They want to separate you from me," Namjoon said angrily. "But I'll never let them. Even if it means I'm crazy to them."

"There, there, my love," Jin quietened him with a soft kiss on the lips as he leaned over him. "I'll never leave your side, okay? Don't let your anger get the worst of you."

"I'll try only if you shower me with attention, now," Namjoon said, grinning up at him with his dimples on display.

"What a brat my Joonie is," Jin said, smiling nevertheless as he carressed the other's cheek.

"You love me, though." Namjoon kept smiling at him. "And I love you."

"Right." Jin leaned down again, this time kissing his forehead.

As he enjoyed the feeling of Jin's soft gentle hand stroking his hair, Namjoon reached out for Jin's diary, which he'd been reading before he fell asleep.

He'd reached the entry on "14th August, 2011".

Dear Princess,

Guess where we went this weekend- the beach!!!

Is it sad that I've never been to a beach with anyone before? Obviously not with Eomma and Appa... they'd always been busy fighting ever since I was born... we never really went anywhere. And I'd never been anywhere with the boys till last weekend.

Thanks to Namjoon, we planned to hang out somewhere far from home. All seven of us. Hoba, Minie, JK, Tae, Yoongi, Namjoon and me.

Enough of the boring info... but is there anything else interesting to talk about?

Well, it's maybe when Tae pushed Jimin off the cliff and sent him falling in the sea. He planned it with Kook beforehand, and the kid recorded everything.