Chapter Thirty- Six. Can't Hold Back Any Longer

Warnings: swearing, etc.

Ten years ago...

Jin was done with everything and everyone.

It was November already and he'd still not managed to find out who RM was. He'd tried several times to get some help from his friends and find out, but now they were way too busy with their studies and love lives to be of much use. So Jin decided to take the matter into his own hands.

It'd been about three weeks since Jin and Namjoon confessed about their feelings for one another, and nothing had changed much since then. They hung out, flirted, studied and cuddled with each other, both of them longing for more the whole time.

But someone was holding Jin back. RM. And despite Namjoon telling him to not worry about it and that everything would be okay, he couldn't listen to him. He couldn't rest till he found out who RM was.

For some reason, he felt that his friends and Namjoon knew something, though he wasn't sure what, but he'd had enough of it. He wasn't going to wish for their help anymore and find out RM on his own.

Within today.

It was a weekend, and Jin told the others that he wanted to spend the rest of the day catching up on some sleep he missed studying hard rather than hang out with the rest. Though that was a total lie.

Instead, Jin camped out at a spot under a tree in the garden, remaining concealed from whoever might walk over to the the doorstep of his house.

He'd grabbed some water, food, his phone and a book titled 'Miss Right', gifted by RM, to kill time, since he'd to remain in this place for the next twenty-four hours till he found out who'd been sending him flowers with gifts and notes for the past three months.

The whole time Jin had been there, he was very cautious of his surroundings, peeking from behind the tree to see if someone was entering through the gate every time he heard a little noise.

Jin didn't contact any of his friends, all of whom knew their hyung to be sleeping and didn't disturb him because an annoyed Kim Seokjin could be scary. So, he was even more frustrated from boredom.

Thankfully, RM's book kept him preoccupied for the rest of the morning, afternoon and evening, though he didn't forget to look out for the mentioned person. Just before sunset, Jin had finished reading 'Miss Right'.

He'd closed the book and put it beside him to stretch out his stiff body, yawning a little from tiredness and a bit of sleepiness, when Jin heard footsteps, which were so quiet that he could've almost missed them.

He quickly sat up on his knees, looking out from behind the tree, excitement coursing through him as soon as he saw a dark figure under the dim light walking up to Jin's doorstep.

With his heart at his throat, the dark-haired male watched on eagerly without being noticed the slightest by the person dressed completely in black from head to toe.

They were definitely shorter than Jin, hood pulled over their head and covering a part of their face, which was concealed by a black mask. The person was holding onto a little box wrapped in baby pink along with a pink rose and envelope, and they finally stopped at the door.

Jin was there by the person's side so fast it was as if he was competing with the lightening itself, and he grabbed hold of their left pale hand just as they'd stood up after keeping the things they'd previously carried on the carpet.

The person had jumped up to stand with a little scream of shock, turning around to see who it was.

"The fu-" They stopped when they saw Jin, who was staring at them so intensely it made them shiver as they imagined him looking at them so creepily the whole time.