Chapter Twenty- Four. My Angel

Warnings: swearing, mention of physical abuse, etc.

Namjoon leaned against his pillows, cuddling close to Jin as he gently held his head to his chest.

He was slowly turning the pages of the brunette's diary with his free hand as he'd it propped up against his knees, while Jin played with the buttons of his shirt, humming under his breath and smiling up at him cutely from time to time.

As Namjoon came across a certain page, an ancient-looking black withered rose dropped onto his lap along with some dry petals. He gently picked the flower up, it's stem completely wrinkled and nearly black as the flower itself. Who knew for how long this rose had been there...

As Namjoon placed the flower back against the page, his eyes widened with realization as he turned his head to his side and looked at his lover.

"This rose..." he began in a whisper, his eyes on the black petals. "I gave it to you on my eighteenth birthday!"

Jin beamed up at him, nodding. "Yes, you did," he said with a giggle. "You always gave me a black one on special days."

"Because they're both precious and beautiful," Namjoon said, his eyes crinkling with happiness at the memory. "Just like you."

This rare flower had been there with Jin's diary entry on the day after Namjoon's eighteenth birthday. On "13th September, 2011".

Dear Princess,

It was Joonie's birthday yesterday! And apparently it was a special day for RM too, as they said in their note yesterday.

They even sent me a black rose for the first time yesterday. It's sooooo rare and pretty. I wonder how they got it. They're soooo sweet. Just like Namjoon. I sometimes wonder if they're twins or something.

I don't know what they meant by their special day, but I hope they're happy about it!

I was pretty busy yesterday. I couldn't get the chance to wish Joon a happy birthday in the morning because he'd gone to see his uncle alone and be back by evening.

I'd an amazing time with the other boys decorating his house to surprise him when he came. I even made a chocolate cake. And I was so happy when he said he loved it. It really boosted up my ego hehe.

The end wasn't as celebratory though. We all got involved in a food fight and literally destroyed the whole living room and kitchen. Just as things got worse, me and Joonie hid in his room while the others continued to ruin the house.

It was fun though, and we enjoyed every moment. This should happen seven times every year at least from now on. We should add an eighth day for the day we became one! That'd be amazing...

Anyways... I forgot to tell you one thing. I kissed Joon while we were in his room. Of course he asked for it first!

He freaking said he wanted a special gift for me, and that was a kiss. I dont know why but I couldn't refuse him. So I kissed his cheek. For like ten seconds at least. He made me to stay like that- don't blame me!

Is it bad that I liked doing it? I kinda want more. I don't know. I'm so fucking confused, Princess.

I don't know what we're right now. Because our relationship can't be a normal friendship. And I'm scared of asking about it because I don't wanna lose what we have already.

I'm trying not to overthink. Time will unravel everything, right?

I shouldn't be scared about it. If Namjoon does say something I fear, I can always kick his ass. Whatever we are, I'm still his hyung. So I do have some power over him.