22

Ning Shu didn't know whether Young Marshal Fu liked his face or his body.

Looking through the mirror, the young man saw a pair of phoenix eyes with the tails of the eyes slightly raised. Sparkling, as it was born.

Red lips and white teeth, giving birth to a delicate female appearance.

The thin white neck is slender and delicate. He remembered the first time the military master saw him, his eyes turned around his face.

Thinking about it, it should be because of the color.

Ning Shu couldn't help pursing his lips, and straightened his clothes. Then he went out. He was wearing a white shirt and black suit pants today.

Western clothes worn by young people always have a bookish look and a slight coolness.

This is the adjutant's impression of Fourth Young Master Ning.

He stretched out a hand and opened the car door: "Young Marshal is waiting for you inside." When

Ning Shu got into the car, he saw Fu Sinian sitting inside.

He was dressed in a military uniform, which seemed to be perfectly tailored and meticulous all the year round. The military master is nearly 1.9 meters tall, and he always carries an invisible sense of oppression, as well as an indifferent temperament. It makes the man look cold and indifferent. Especially when the pair of dark blue eyes were slightly cast down under the brim of the other party's hat.

That is a kind of high authority.

But the military master's gaze on the young man seemed to be examining him in a leisurely manner. Inch by inch, as if to slowly peel off his swan-neck clothes one by one.

Those indifferent thin lips, from the beginning to the end, had an indifferent curvature.

The young man got in the car, turned his face slightly, and called out, "Young commander, where are we going today?"

Fu Sinian lowered his eyes slightly, and looked casually at the two buttons exposed in front of his shirt. The white and delicate clavicle, but the lines are faintly snaking down, which is extraordinarily attractive.

Ning Shu naturally noticed the look in Jun Ye's eyes.

His ears were slightly hot, but he had to maintain a calm look.

Ling Ling said that a person's appearance is the one that can most impact people's sight.

That is the so-called skin.

Ning Shu is very clear about his advantages, he looks good. Otherwise, he wouldn't have left a deep impression on Young Marshal Fu when they met for the first time, and he would never forget it.

So when he went out this morning, he deliberately undid two buttons on his collar.

Also spray perfume.

obviously.

The military master had already smelled it when he got into the car. The man leaned down slightly, and gently embraced him with his big hands: "Young Master Ning, did you wear perfume?"