25

"Stop!" Ruan Tingting reached out and stopped the boy.

Ning Shu looked at the person in front of him, and he would pass by without looking sideways.

Seeing that he was ignoring her like this, Ruan Tingting snorted coldly: "You are disgusting! It's shameless to seduce Young Master Gu! Why are you so cheap!"

Ning Shu paused and looked over.

With a smug look on her face, the girl raised the phone in her hand and said, "Guess what I captured?"

He frowned, feeling an ominous premonition in his heart.

But there was still no change in her expression: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ruan Tingting was so angry that she didn't even know that the boy was so shameless. She carefully looked at the other person's appearance, her skin was so white, her waist was so thin, and she was handsome.

I couldn't help sneering, no wonder, it looks pure, but it's actually not good. On the bed, there might be some way to make Gu Chen do that.

He couldn't help showing a look of contempt and disgust: "You fucking gay, you seduce Young Master Gu, you are shameless!"

Ning Shu looked at the person and immediately guessed what the other person's phone might be. He thought about it for a moment, and his face was a little pale.

If the photo of Gu Chen kissing him is exposed...

I can't help but look straight at the person: "What do you want to do?"

Ruan Tingting said, "After school today, go to a place with me, I will let you do one thing, Naturally, the photo will be deleted."

Ning Shu hesitated for a while, then agreed.

He knew that Ruan Tingting must not be so easy to delete the photo, but he couldn't be threatened all the time, he had to make some plans.

Let's see what kind of request Ruan Tingting will make.

Ning Shu looked at the young man in the seat and said, "Master..."

Gu Chen looked over and raised his lips slightly: "Huh?"

His eyes were a little presumptuous, completely different from before. The more forbearance he was, the more excessive the boy became.

Ning Shu's cheeks couldn't help but get hot, he looked away and said, "I may not be able to go back with you today."

He was a little nervous, and was afraid that Gu Chen would not agree.

Gu Chen stared at him and asked inexplicably, "What

are you doing?" Ning Shu licked his dry lips and said calmly, "I want to go back to the place where I lived before and go back soon." That oval Looking at the slightly moist eyes, the boy's voice was a little soft: "Is it alright? Young master."

Gu Chen's eyes fell on the other's lips, and he really wanted to kiss him in the classroom.

He narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "I'll accompany you."