9

The coolness on his forehead made Ning Shu feel much better.

But his body was still a little sticky, and because of sweating, his body was still a little hot.

So he couldn't help but whispered: "Student Jiang, can you give me another wet towel?"

Jiang Bai said coldly: "Do you think I'm your dog? I'm here on call."

He pressed a little hard, Ning Shu couldn't help turning his face away.

He got up.

But he didn't expect that the young man scolded, "What are you doing?"

Ning Shu looked over, and said after a while, "I want to take a bath.

" Such a toss. He spoke impatiently. Said: "Lie back for me."

Ning Shu felt that the young man might not understand his own words, so he said again: "Student Jiang, I want to go down to take a bath."

Jiang Bai directly covered his face with a towel, and then Get out of bed.

After a while, he came back again.

The boy ordered: "Get down on the ground."

Ning Shu was a little slow, although he didn't understand why he got down, he still did it.

The boy was lying on the bed, and then realized that the other person was taking off his clothes.

He tried his best to digest it, and asked a little blankly: "Student Jiang, why did you take off my clothes?"

Although everyone is a boy.

But Ning Shu was still a little uncomfortable, especially when the boy took off his pants, he almost subconsciously reached out and grabbed them.

Jiang Bai said coldly: "Are you going to let go?"

Ning Shu didn't let go, he just felt a little embarrassed that classmate Jiang was taking off his pants.

Jiang Bai's patience seemed to have run out.

Immediately afterwards, Ning Shu felt a slap hit him hard.

He froze for a moment.

Subconsciously let go of his hand.

Classmate Jiang was spanking his ass.

The boy who realized this felt a little ashamed and couldn't help shivering.

But Jiang Bai in the darkness couldn't see the expression on his face clearly.

But his hand can understand that feeling better than the master.

Ning Shu noticed that he sat up, but his body was still pressed forward.

He just felt so heavy.

Couldn't help stretching out his hand to push it, panting and said: "Student Jiang, you are so heavy."

Jiang Bai lowered his eyes and said, "You are the first person who can let me serve you."