2

The adjutant followed his gaze, shook his head and said, "I haven't seen it either, young commander."

Fu Sinian withdrew his gaze and led the people down.

At the banquet, many people saw Marshal Fu coming down from upstairs, his straight and tall body was a bit cold and arrogant. His eyebrows are a little thick, especially the eye sockets are very deep, the bridge of his nose is too high and perfect, and his thin lips look a little ruthless and cold.

Those eyes were like ink, pointing them up, against the cold white skin he was a little bit above the ground.

It fell with a dull sound.

Ning Shu followed the crowd and naturally saw Fu Sinian.

It's just that he didn't know if it was his illusion, but the young marshal seemed to glance at him with difficulty, with a bit of coldness and downcast scrutiny.

Ning Shu couldn't help but stand there, feeling a little shivering all over.

The footsteps walked away, Fu Sinian was in a hurry, and he was also in a hurry. The sound of a gunshot that seemed to go off just now was just their illusion.

Until you get to the gate.

Only then did Ning Shu come to his senses. He originally wanted to follow the crowd. Then he stopped hesitantly.

Even if he went up to stop someone, so what?

Would Young Marshal Fu take care of someone like him?

Maybe he will be regarded as a villain who is following others, leaving a very bad impression on him.

Ning Shu stopped in his tracks.

He walked to Ning Rou's side, seeing his second sister staring in the direction of the entrance of the lobby, she didn't come back to her senses for a long time.

Ning Shu couldn't help asking: "Second Sister?"

Ning Rou came back to her senses, her pretty cheeks seemed to be smeared with rouge, gorgeous and beautiful.

She pinched the handkerchief and said, "Fourth brother. "

Not long after they stayed for the banquet, they went back.

Ning Rou also seemed to find it boring, and seemed a little absent-minded.

Ning Shu opened the car door, seeing that Ning Rou was in a daze, he called her again.

Ning Rou came back to her senses, smiled a little embarrassedly, then bent down and got into the car.

Ning Shu opened the car door and got on it too.

Not long after their car left.

A military vehicle is coming around the corner. From this angle, you can see the direction of the entrance of the lobby.

Those who will come out can see clearly.

The adjutant didn't quite understand why the young marshal didn't leave for so long, but sat here, lowering his head and biting a cigar. Then he stared at the entrance of the lobby with deep eyes, revealing a cold white wrist.