25

The boy's voice was deliberately lowered, with a little deepness, and it all fell on his ears.

Ning Shu only felt that that piece of skin seemed to become hot, and he was a little at a loss as to what to do.

Jiang Bai in front of him seemed to eat him with one bite.

Ning Shu suddenly became a little timid. His previous courage was all broken now.

Jiang Bai could naturally see the nervousness of the person in front of him. The boy's ears seemed to drip blood, and his eyelashes were trembling uncomfortably. He stretched out his hand, pinched the back of the other's neck, and said in a low voice : "Carry it on your back."

Ning Shu didn't say anything, but followed the boy's instructions stiffly.

Turn your back to the past.

He still remembers the scene in the villa.

Ning Shu is of course ashamed, and he also knows how men behave with men. Although he only saw it a few times at first, he can still remember that scene.

Can't help but take a deep breath.

Some tremblingly, he took off his pants.

Jiang Bai obviously didn't expect the boy to make such a move. He watched the boy take off his pants with dark eyes, revealing his snow-white and round buttocks, and his breathing sank slightly.

However, Ning Shu didn't realize it at all, his ears were red enough to bleed, he lowered his head, and then lifted his butt up with some shame.

Jiang Bai only felt a surge of blood.

His Adam's apple rolled.

Then he leaned over, bit the boy's ear, and said, "Are you seducing me?"

Ning Shu didn't know why the boy threw the blame on himself all of a sudden, he pursed his lips slightly, feeling a little dazed. Think, which step did you do wrong?

He remembered that when he was in the villa, that boy did just that.

He couldn't help swallowing his anger and said in a muffled voice: "Jiang Bai, hurry up and do it."

Jiang Bai almost wanted to be a fool, and he bit him viciously: "Do you think I don't want to? Huh?" "

His

eyes His eyes were a little red, and he wished he could be someone here.

Jiang Bai stretched out his hand, pinched the back of the man's neck, and pressed it against him.

"Clamp tighter. "

...

Ning Shu didn't know what happened. He was a little dazed, and he didn't come back to his senses until now.

It seemed that his butt didn't hurt.

But it was hot.