19

"Then what do you want?" The young man looked at him with dim eyes.

    Ning Shu hesitated for a moment, but still mustered up the courage to say: "Student Jiang, let's go back to how we were before, okay?"

    He hesitated for a while, and expressed his true feelings: "I think it's a bit strange that we are like this. "

    Jiang Bai sneered: "What's so strange?"

    He said disapprovingly: "Isn't it normal for friends to help each other?"

    "Don't lie to me."

    Ning Shu said in a positive tone: "Friends are not like that Yes." He pursed his lips, and said with some shame: "Friends don't know how to kiss, and they won't do such weird things..."

    Jiang Bai found that boys don't seem to be so easily deceived.

    He stared at the other party for a long time, then pressed his body over, pinched his chin and said, "Don't you feel comfortable? Huh?"

    Ning Shu didn't speak, but his cheeks were burning hot.

    Jiang Bai followed what he said, his voice became a little hoarse, and he said, "Isn't it good if you are comfortable?" He said inexplicably, "I don't think you are very annoying." Ning

    Shu It was like being hit on the back of the head with a stick, and the whole person was dumbfounded.

    He looked over in a little panic, but his eyes were straight: "I don't have it."

    He said in an emphatic tone: "I don't, classmate Jiang, don't talk nonsense."

    Jiang Bai bent down, but his hands were ambiguous. He touched it, and said, "Liar."

    Ning Shu almost got goosebumps from his touch.

    He couldn't help but step back a little.

    Jiang Bai raised his eyes, looked over, and then pressed over him with some stickiness, pinched the nape of his neck, lowered his head, and said in a low voice: "Little idiot, have you ever done that kind of thing?"

    Ning Shu heard what he meant and didn't say a word.

    Jiang Bai's mouth felt parched.

    The light in the room was a bit cold and white, shining on the boy's body, making his lips red and white, especially the eyes under the slender eyelashes, and the fair neck.

    People can't help but want to take a bite.

    The boy's eyes darkened a little, and he said, "If you don't try, how do you know you're not interested in men?"

    Ning Shu told him to stop talking.

    Jiang Bai whispered in his ear: "I asked Gu Lin, and he said that this kind of thing is very comfortable, especially the one down there."

    His voice was a little hoarse and obscure.

    Ning Shu couldn't help covering his ears, and said, "Student Jiang, I told you not to talk."