9

Ning An stared at the man suspiciously, his eyes gliding to inquire: "Brother, where are you going?"

Ning An looked at the boy blocking him, and said coldly, "My classmate asked me to play ball." He just wanted to walk over, but the other party grabbed him with one hand.

The young man raised his eyes: "What are you doing?"

Ning An showed a smile, and his voice was cloyingly sweet: "Brother, will you take me with you? Anyway, I have nothing to do, so why don't I go with you?" It's time to play."

Ning Shu frowned, stopped holding the opponent's hand, and said, "You don't even know my classmates."

The smile on Ning An's lips gradually lost patience, and he hugged his chest, and immediately changed his face: "You're going to see Mr. Shen."

When he went to the company to find someone last time, he saw this car. He even looked at it a few more times, but he didn't expect that this car actually picked up his brother last weekend.

Not to mention how jealous Ning An was.

"If you don't want my father to know, you have to promise me one condition."

Looking at the arrogant boy in front of him, he looked like a different person, and he was cute and cute in normal clothes. Once in front of him, his true colors will be revealed.

Ning Shu couldn't help but feel amused in his heart: "Why do you think I will agree to you?"

Ning Shu's face contorted for a while, and he was a little annoyed. But he quickly calmed down, took out something from his body, and said proudly, "This is a relic left by your mother, right?"

Ning Shu didn't speak.

He underestimated the shamelessness of the other party. In this family, he had no so-called private space at all. Otherwise, Ning An would not have entered the bedroom and taken away the necklace left for this body.

He felt deeply sad for the other party.

Because they all have the same fate, the same experience.

But the other party may be a little luckier than him, at least he had a mother who loved him, even though it was short.

Ning Shu looked at the boy's ugly, triumphant face, and stretched out his hand, "Give it back to me."

Ning An sneered, and said sweetly, "If brother wants me to give it back to you, at least he must show sincerity." He unceremoniously put forward his request, and said, "As long as you promise me to meet Mr. Shen together, I'll return it to you, how about it?" Ning Shu looked at the man and said, "If you want to go, you can do it yourself

. Go." Then he turned around and prepared to go back to the room and make a phone call to the man.

There was a bit of sharp thorn in Ning An's voice: "You are very proud, aren't you? If you don't go, I will destroy this necklace." After he finished speaking, he was about to reach out and tear it apart

.

Ning Shu frowned slightly, and said, "Ning An, are you naive? If you want to see Shen Mingxuan, you can go to someone directly."